Let The Debate Begin....

fabfour

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are a Highlands fan, which I understand that you are and respect that, I don't see how anyone could say that Kramer was flat out better than Menetrey.

A running back that had the moves of Kramer just come along very often. But hey, I have my opinion and you have yours.:thumb:

Dear Mods; If I miss spell in the next couple of hours, please forgive me. I have been to the eye dr. this morning and my eyes are dialated and I can't see a thing.:D

A running back that had the moves of Kramer just DONT come along very often. But hey, I have my opinion and you have yours.:thumb:

Dear Mods; If I miss spell in the next couple of hours, please forgive me. I have been to the eye dr. this morning and my eyes are dialated and I can't see a thing.:D

How about if you miss a complete word...like DONT? :D

All of them are fine players...but he missed on quite a few. He's drunk the kool-aid on some of his picks...and hit the nail on the head on some others. I won't name names because...quite frankly...there are too many left out!

I agree with you 100% on this. Fine players and no disrespect to those on the list.