Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy RB HELP!

Who to start? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who to start?

    • M.Bush
      38%
      7
    • Mendenhall
      61%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have Clinton Portis and Earnest Graham and Willie Parker.

 

This is a 2 RB league with 1 spot for a W/R.

 

I'm going to start Portis and Graham but Parker is out for Monday Night vs the Ravens.

 

Therefore, I have Micheal Bush vs SD

 

or Rashard Mendenhall vs Ravens.

 

 

This is my money league so therefore not many great free agents are in the pull. Plus Moss and Calvin Johnson have bye week and Matt Hasselback ( I have to start Gus Frerotte)

 

 

S Bush or Mendenhall?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's tough. Mendenhall should start and get the bulk of the carries, but he's unproven. If he was as good as advertised, you'd think he'd have at least took a few of Parker's carries by now. Plus, who knows if Pitt won't split carries with someone else.

 

Bush will certainly be splitting carries, but the Raiders run it a lot and he gets goal line touches.

 

I'd go with Bush.

Do you have any option to start a WR at that spot?

I'd go with Mendenhall Parker is out for the game Sunday and there really isn't anyone else to give it to. Run DMC should be fully recovered from turf toe by Sunday so IMO he will get the majority of the carries.

This is a hard decision I can tell why you are having trouble. The Ravens D has been revived this year and its hard to get a running game going against them. Also if Ben Roethlisbeger can't go then they are prolly just going to 8 in the box (I think Leftwich is suspect). That is unless Leftwich has a good game or BigBen is healthy and plays to his ability.

 

Michael Bush will splitting time with McFadden with McFadden getting the bulk of the carries. Now I'm not sure on what Fargas's condition is but if he is healed up and ready to go by game time, Bush's carries will drop even less.

 

If I had to pick RIGHT NOW, I'd go with Mendenhall.

But I'd see how the situation with Oakland RBs toward next week unfolds. If Fargas is out I'd go with Bush.

Remember Big Ben is banged up and may not play either, if he doesn;t then that means ALOT of carries for Mendenhall.

 

Bush will be splitting carries w/ McFadden and even though he gets goalline carries, the Raiders' don't get to the goalline often.

Mendenhall, but if it looks like McFadden might still be limited by his toe I would start to lean towards Bush. The upside for Mendenhall is FWP is definitely out.

  • Author
Do you have any option to start a WR at that spot?

 

I have 3 of my WR with byes! So my back up WR's are starting at WR.

I'd go Bush. He is close too 100 yds a game in receptions I think and usually scores. The Chargers have given up 30+ points several times. The Ravens have a stingy defense!

The Steelers are a run first team, and have a banged up QB or a back up QB in....Rashard should get 20 touches.

 

Is Trent Edwards available to pick up.. he is playing the the Rams.

 

Earnest Graham played his first legit D of the year last week and had 16 yards rushing.

With Parker out, I'd go with Mendenhall.

I'd pick Bush this week over Mendenhall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.