Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy RB HELP!

Who to start? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who to start?

    • M.Bush
      38%
      7
    • Mendenhall
      61%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow! Maybe Ryan??

 

 

Thats what I'm saying Wow! Slim pickins....Some guys have 3 QB's on their roster!!! The only person I would possibly pick up is Brian Griese, since TB apparently loves throwing the ball these days, plus they play Denver this week who apparently is horrible on defense these days. But idk

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd definately take Griese over Cassell at this moment in time.

 

A sleeper may be Brady Quinn.. Derek Anderson is VERY close to getting benched.

My QB/RB dilemma this week...

 

Kitna vs Chicago or Collins @ Baltimore

 

At RB I have J. Jones, C. Johnson & Grahm. I'm definitely starting Jones but for the second spot should I go with

 

Johnson @ Ravens or Grahm @ Broncos

 

I like Johnson better but I'm leaning towards Grahm just because of the match-up but I'm really torn between Kitna and Collins. Probably a slight edge towards Kitna because of the match-up and the fact that he's coming off of a bye week and should be feeling pretty good.

Thats what I'm saying Wow! Slim pickins....Some guys have 3 QB's on their roster!!! The only person I would possibly pick up is Brian Griese, since TB apparently loves throwing the ball these days, plus they play Denver this week who apparently is horrible on defense these days. But idk

 

I just noticed Matt Schaub was on our FA list.

My QB/RB dilemma this week...

 

Kitna vs Chicago or Collins @ Baltimore

 

At RB I have J. Jones, C. Johnson & Grahm. I'm definitely starting Jones but for the second spot should I go with

 

Johnson @ Ravens or Grahm @ Broncos

 

I like Johnson better but I'm leaning towards Grahm just because of the match-up but I'm really torn between Kitna and Collins. Probably a slight edge towards Kitna because of the match-up and the fact that he's coming off of a bye week and should be feeling pretty good.

Kitna definately has the potential to put up more yards and more TD's with his weapons than Collins in the run heavy Titan offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.