September 30, 200818 yr I played Mendenhall and he did bad as you can tell. But the good thing is that Bush got like 12 points and Mendenhall got like 3 but I got beat by like 20 for the week. So it really didn't end up hurting me. I started Thomas Jones instead of Chris Johnson or Steve Slaton and lost by 9... My fantasy season is all but over now. Thomas Jones is now added to my list of players I hate. There were only two teams in my league that scored more than I did and I had to be playing one of them. :irked: I seriously hate fantasy football this year.
September 30, 200818 yr 4-0 BABY:dancingpa 0-4...:lol: I can tell you this...Chris Johnson will never be on my bench again if he's playing.
September 30, 200818 yr Author You need to start playing Slaton. I have him on 3/5 teams and he started this week for me on them. My teams are as follows: 0-4 (Brady smashed my year) Would have been 1-3 if I didn't start Palmer this week thinking he was going to have a big game over Warner. 2-2 2-2 3-1 This team is stacked I have L. Fitz for AZ and Marshall Denver and C. Johnson as my WR. My all around team is tough. 1-3 (Money League) Had most of my bench players playing in week 4 as most of my best players had bye weeks.
September 30, 200818 yr I started Thomas Jones instead of Chris Johnson or Steve Slaton and lost by 9... My fantasy season is all but over now. Thomas Jones is now added to my list of players I hate. There were only two teams in my league that scored more than I did and I had to be playing one of them. :irked: I seriously hate fantasy football this year. Me too.
September 30, 200818 yr Author I have Jones on my team too and I think he is going to go to my bench. The Jets don't really run the ball a whole lot.
September 30, 200818 yr 0-4...:lol: I can tell you this...Chris Johnson will never be on my bench again if he's playing. I got lucky with starting Earnest Graham over Ryan Grant in the battle of the bays. Delhomme finally had a good week. LT did well. Fitz and Bowe for WR. Witten was solid. We can play 2 QBs and I struggle there with Frerotte being my 2nd.
September 30, 200818 yr Author ^ I had Gus playing this week in my money league too. But my regular starters are River and Hasselback (Who has been struggling) If Grant doesn't have a good week vs ATL he is going on my bench.
September 30, 200818 yr I have Grant in 1 league also and if he don't step it up vs. Atl. he is going to the bench.
September 30, 200818 yr You need to start playing Slaton. I have him on 3/5 teams and he started this week for me on them. My teams are as follows: 0-4 (Brady smashed my year) Would have been 1-3 if I didn't start Palmer this week thinking he was going to have a big game over Warner. 2-2 2-2 3-1 This team is stacked I have L. Fitz for AZ and Marshall Denver and C. Johnson as my WR. My all around team is tough. 1-3 (Money League) Had most of my bench players playing in week 4 as most of my best players had bye weeks. I've got Steven Jackson and Chris Johnson...those two will be my starters every week they're playing for the rest of the season. I didn't start Johnson in week one because I wasn't sure how good he would be...I didn't start him this week because Minnesota has as good a run defense as Tennessee...if I'd started CJ all season, I'd be 2-2 right now. That will not happen again.
September 30, 200818 yr I'm 1-3 this year, but I think my team is going to make a run. My RB are finally doing well (S. Jackson and Lynch) and my WR are dominant (S. Moss, Plaxico, A. Johnson, L. Evans)...I just need my QB to step it up (Palmer)
September 30, 200818 yr I improved to 3-1 after this weekend. After falling to 4th in my league I defeated my buddy who was in 2nd 115-92 and have officially reclimed my stake at #2. No monster performances but consistency this past week. I started McNabb,L. Evans, B. Edwards, A. Boldin, M. Lynch, A. Peterson, D. Akers, T. Gonzalez, and my big winner this week was the Tampa Bay Defense. FWIW, I went through with the Campell/Dallas Clark trade, more as favor for my friend (who is winless and still lost 102-56 this week), picked up Kerry Collins as a 3rd backup. Now I am officially in the market for a solid 3rd RB to replace Edge... one of the other guys is shopping HARD for a WR and proposed McFadden and Hank Baskett for Lee Evans and Matt Jones which I promptly refused. I am going to see how Bobby Engram looks this week and if he is back to his normal self I am going to propose: Andre Johnson/Edgerrin James for Steve Slaton/Hank Baskett... The way I see it, I already have a receiver solid corps wth B. Edwards, Evans, Boldin, Matt Jones. Johnson has been disappointing thusfar but still has good value, and a healthy Bobby Engram is probably a #2 receiver for me (free agent pickup of the year possibly), Edge is not going to see but 10-14 carries per game at the most and Hightower is the goalline back. What ya'll think?
September 30, 200818 yr I'm 1-3 this year, but I think my team is going to make a run. My RB are finally doing well (S. Jackson and Lynch) and my WR are dominant (S. Moss, Plaxico, A. Johnson, L. Evans)...I just need my QB to step it up (Palmer) GET ANOTHER QB AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 30, 200818 yr GET ANOTHER QB AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha well I have Matt Cassel. The QB's in the Free Agent pool are JaMarcus Russell, Brian Griese, Matt Ryan, Chad Pennington, Gus Frerotte, Marc Bulger, Joe Flacco, Kerry Collins, Damon Huard, Ryan Fitzpatrick..... Are any of those better than the two I have? I'm trying to trade for Jason Campbell...
September 30, 200818 yr Haha well I have Matt Cassel. The QB's in the Free Agent pool are JaMarcus Russell, Brian Griese, Matt Ryan, Chad Pennington, Gus Frerotte, Marc Bulger, Joe Flacco, Kerry Collins, Damon Huard, Ryan Fitzpatrick..... Are any of those better than the two I have? I'm trying to trade for Jason Campbell... Wow! Maybe Ryan??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.