Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy RB HELP!

Who to start? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who to start?

    • M.Bush
      38%
      7
    • Mendenhall
      61%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'd pick Bush this week over Mendenhall.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Yeah but I mean Ben is hurt do you think the Steelers will run the ball more vs the Ravens?

 

Then again McFadden could get the bulk of the carries in there game but Bush could get the call on the goaline.

 

Therefore, I'm in a pickle.

It's a toss-up. I would have to say they'll probably both score about the same.

 

IF Fargas is playing, go with Mendenhall. If not, go with Bush

It's a toss-up. I would have to say they'll probably both score about the same.

 

IF Fargas is playing, go with Mendenhall. If not, go with Bush

 

I do agree with that...if both Fargas and McFadden are playing, I'd go with Mendenhall. Of course, Bush is still liable to get the goal line carries...

 

Plus, I'm not convinced that Mendenhall is going to take over the full load in Parker's absence. The Steelers also have Mewelde Moore and Gary Russell. I wouldn't be surprised if they split some carries. Mendenhall had 10 carries for 28 yards in week one and hasn't carried the ball since.

  • Author

Mendenhall because he's going to be starting, and Bush will be behind McFadden.

It's a toss-up. I would have to say they'll probably both score about the same.

 

IF Fargas is playing, go with Mendenhall. If not, go with Bush

 

I just heard Lane Kiffin on SIRIUS NFL Radio say Fargas won't be back until after their bye week.

 

Forget about Mendenhall...Bush is a better play this week.

I'd go Bush. He is close too 100 yds a game in receptions I think and usually scores. The Chargers have given up 30+ points several times. The Ravens have a stingy defense!

 

Thats Reggie Bush you are referring to.

Thats Reggie Bush you are referring to.

 

:laugh:

 

Could be Michael Bush...as a sophomore at Male.

Mendenhall is getting the start, start him.

Mendenhall is getting the start, start him.

 

Agree. Parker is out so Mendenhall will get the load this week.

Refresh my memory...is that the same Rashard Mendenhall who averaged 2.8 yards on 10 carries against the Houston Texans and hasn't logged a carry since? Why should we expect him to succeed against a much better defense just because he's starting?

 

Instead of 10 carries for 28 yards, he'll probably have 15 for 35 against the Ravens...

 

*cough* Michael Bush *cough, cough*

*cough* Michael Bush *cough, cough*

 

:laugh:

 

:thumb:

Is it a possibility to get Pierre Thomas, LaRon McClain, or Tim Hightower ou of your Free Agent pool? I' personally trust either of these three over your two choices for this week barring you have an open roster spot.

Final Results...

 

Rashard Mendenhall - 9 carries, 30 yards, 1 receptions, 6 yards, 0 TD = 3 Points

 

Michael Bush - 14 carries, 48 yards, 7 receptions, 80 yards, 0 TD = 12 Points

 

Bush got 14 of his team's 23 rushing attempts. Mendenhall got 9 of his team's 28. It was basically an even split with he, Carey Davis and Mewelde Moore. Of course, he did get hurt. :D

 

So, who did you end up playing?

Edited by 5wide

  • Author

I played Mendenhall and he did bad as you can tell. But the good thing is that Bush got like 12 points and Mendenhall got like 3 but I got beat by like 20 for the week. So it really didn't end up hurting me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.