Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

My game shouldn't have even been close this week, but Westbrook not playing and then the week I decide to sit Holmes he actually scores decent.

 

Flacco gave me a score.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The American Conference is 19-13 against the National Conference. :D

Would you?

 

You played me. I didn't really want to get into this but I recieved your e-mail on Sunday September 28. The time was 9:07:37 p.m. CT 2008.

 

Yes I have sent it to the Commish.

 

PM me and I'll send the e-mail to you. I don't have nothing to hide.

My team is the worst fantasy team Ive ever owned. I can only thank god that I cant get the boot from this league because Im going to finish last. All players are up for trade............it's time to blow this thing up!

My team is the worst fantasy team Ive ever owned. I can only thank god that I cant get the boot from this league because Im going to finish last. All players are up for trade............it's time to blow this thing up!

I'm in the same boat, but without the life jacket. Been a good run while it lasted...

Should have forgotten to turn in my line up for the last 4 weeks. Not like the results would have changed... :irked:

 

This is what I was thinking. I wish I hadnt turned a lineup in.:lol:

I'm lucky I only lost by 4. Brett Favre nearly beat me by himself.

One, it does set a precedent right now, being that I tried to contact you from the first half of the first games, not POST games. Every situation is taken by a case by case basis. Hardly is anything black or white like you are trying to make this. Make your decision and we will move on, I will consider how I play this league according to that.

 

Easy there big fella. Let's not get all out of whack. Accept part of the blame here and don't go tossing around "threats".

 

You should always double check that the roster was accepted.

I lost because I believe all the "experts" who said Jackson would have an off day. Congrats Neerfan!

I think my team is by far the worst in either league.

Easy there big fella. Let's not get all out of whack. Accept part of the blame here and don't go tossing around "threats".

 

You should always double check that the roster was accepted.

 

:thumb: I set my roster a couple times, just so I make sure it gets done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.