Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent this yesterday, Godot I need help with the site...

 

Godot,

 

I need some commissioner help. I can't figure out why I have zero participants. I submitted my lineup for this league at the same time that I submitted my lineup for my other two leagues. My lineup was to be as follows:

 

Jay Cutler

Correll Buckhalter

Adrian Peterson

Lee Evans

Robert Meachem

Antonio Gates

Rian Lindell

Houston Texans

 

Thanks for your help

Braggart

 

:lol::lol: The thing is I'm not sure how it's happening. I mean I got 27 points out of Reggie Brown and Mushin Muhammed this week--that shouldn't happen.

  • Author
I sent this yesterday, Godot I need help with the site...

 

Godot,

 

I need some commissioner help. I can't figure out why I have zero participants. I submitted my lineup for this league at the same time that I submitted my lineup for my other two leagues. My lineup was to be as follows:

 

Jay Cutler

Correll Buckhalter

Adrian Peterson

Lee Evans

Robert Meachem

Antonio Gates

Rian Lindell

Houston Texans

 

Thanks for your help

I went through all the lineup submissions for last week and there is no record that you tried to submit anything. I thought that maybe you had put in an illegal lineup and the system didn’t except it, but that wasn’t the case. The best I can figure is that after you checked all of your starter you didn’t click submit. You should have realized it didn’t take when you didn’t get a conformation email. Sorry but you will have to take the loss.
I went through all the lineup submissions for last week and there is no record that you tried to submit anything. I thought that maybe you had put in an illegal lineup and the system didn’t except it, but that wasn’t the case. The best I can figure is that after you checked all of your starter you didn’t click submit. You should have realized it didn’t take when you didn’t get a conformation email. Sorry but you will have to take the loss.

That is un-acceptable as I picked up certain people to pick up for this week. Some worked, and some didn't, (Houston for example), I can not accept that explanation, as I have played fantasy football, particularly on that site for years, and it does occasionally have glitches, let our league vote on it if you want, but I don't feel that I should be subject to your decision.

  • Author

Week 4 Preliminary Results

 

 

Louisville Legends 97

Banklick Swamp Gas 101 - Wins

 

Huggs Thuggs 42

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 95 - Wins

 

Florence Fighters 61

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 44

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 61

Atwood Fighting' Amish 62

 

West Kentucky Rams 70 - Final

Mississippi Thrill ® 74

 

Southern KY SubVets 77 - Final

Indo Savages ® 38

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 91 - Final

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 53

 

Kalamazoo Wings 43

Bardstown Butchers 67

 

Richmond Outsiders 40

Junction City Jailcats 77

 

Shelby Cards 56

Maysville Split Ends ® 73

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 54 - Wins

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 43

 

The Field 68

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 88

 

Auxier RiverRats 55

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 90

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 93 - Final

Jungle Junkies 42

 

Louisa Lumber 91

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 67

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 86 - Final

BG Trash Talkers 91

  • Author
That is un-acceptable as I picked up certain people to pick up for this week. Some worked, and some didn't, (Houston for example), I can not accept that explanation, as I have played fantasy football, particularly on that site for years, and it does occasionally have glitches, let our league vote on it if you want, but I don't feel that I should be subject to your decision.
Yes I saw that you had made roster moves for this week. I know you are upset, but do you have an email that proves your lineup went through?

 

I have mine.

That is un-acceptable as I picked up certain people to pick up for this week. Some worked, and some didn't, (Houston for example), I can not accept that explanation, as I have played fantasy football, particularly on that site for years, and it does occasionally have glitches, let our league vote on it if you want, but I don't feel that I should be subject to your decision.

He is the league commissioner and I concur with his decision.

Yes I saw that you had made roster moves for this week. I know you are upset, but do you have an email that proves your lineup went through?

 

I have mine.

 

 

You don't necessarily get e-mails. I don't get a single e-mail from the site when I submit a lineup or make a move. You have to select it in your settings.

mflemail.jpg

It should be left for vote, it's not like I waited until the games were done, I was in the first half of the first games, also, we didn't have BGP to bring this up...I posted it on the website. Godot, as far as the email is setup I don't check it nearly as often as I do my work email, it is there, simply because I have had it forever, I can not switch to my work email for obvious reasons. This is not a cut and dry case, etc.....I tried to submit my lineup, I did my other two at the sametime, and everything went fine with them, but they are on other sites. Something is not jiving here, maybe my wireless went out, maybe they were having an update on the site (didn't BGP just go down for a day?), things happen, I owned up to the guys I wanted to play, I made roster moves to do so, and I am getting jobbed now? I don't think so, and I hope that later on, a game that I am in doesn't dictate playoff implications, because this shouldn't be a decision based on the time of day.

Yes I saw that you had made roster moves for this week. I know you are upset, but do you have an email that proves your lineup went through?

 

I have mine.

 

No...I don't receive that notice.

Who did you play this past week RP? They should have received an e-mail listing your starters. I got one when I played you two weeks ago.

^ I don't remember, but if they didn't have that thing checked that DragonFire showed, then it wouldn't matter. I don't get anyone's lineup emailed to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.