Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

How was he a 7.6 point favorite if I was going to be zero'd out, that's what doesn't make sense. Let's get this corrected and move on.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

RP, I do not doubt that you tried to submit it, but without proof I can not change it. I believe you, but if I set the president that all it takes is to say you submitted it to get it changed, then I would have to change stick1’s from last week, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry that forgets next week and tells me I tried to turn it in.

  • Author
How was he a 7.6 point favorite if I was going to be zero'd out, that's what doesn't make sense. Let's get this corrected and move on.
It uses you pts per game average to figure that.
RP, I do not doubt that you tried to submit it, but without proof I can not change it. I believe you, but if I set the president that all it takes is to say you submitted it to get it changed, then I would have to change stick1’s from last week, and every Tom, Dick, and Harry that forgets next week and tells me I tried to turn it in.

 

One, it does set a precedent right now, being that I tried to contact you from the first half of the first games, not POST games. Every situation is taken by a case by case basis. Hardly is anything black or white like you are trying to make this. Make your decision and we will move on, I will consider how I play this league according to that.

  • Author
One, it does set a precedent right now, being that I tried to contact you from the first half of the first games, not POST games. Every situation is taken by a case by case basis. Hardly is anything black or white like you are trying to make this. Make your decision and we will move on, I will consider how I play this league according to that.

 

It is black and white. Lineups are to be submitted before the start of the first game. Anything after that doesn’t count. The only way you lineup will change at this point is if you or your opponent has a copy of your lineup email.

 

For someone as serious as you are about your fantasy football, how come you didn’t verify that your lineup went through? Especially if you have experienced glitches with the site in the past.

Every situation is taken by a case by case basis.

 

You can't decide on these on a case by case basis because it would always put the person who has to make the decision in a very bad spot, I have learned that the hard way. As much as I hate to say it, Godot is right about precedent.

As for another topic...

 

Has fumbles always been irrelevant, lol...I would love for that fumble by Flacco to count against the Eaters, lol.

^ I have almost always played that it counts against you. But if it is not, so be it. I have some players on the block now, I guess.

Not really....but I have some reservations that's for sure.

I was very shocked to see RP without a lineup, and I believe him, but like Godot said he's the commish, and without any type of actual proof, it would not be a good decision for him to just allow this to slide.

Nothing like scoring the 2nd most points for the week out of every team and still losing...

Should have forgotten to turn in my line up for the last 4 weeks. Not like the results would have changed... :irked:

And another fumble that doesn't hurt the player...:fight::irked::madman:

Should have forgotten to turn in my line up for the last 4 weeks. Not like the results would have changed... :irked:

 

I hear that.:irked: My team suckssssss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.