Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

Dang, RP would have scored 110.

 

Way to rub some salt in that wound. :lol:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was very shocked to see RP without a lineup, and I believe him, but like Godot said he's the commish, and without any type of actual proof, it would not be a good decision for him to just allow this to slide.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

And another lol.

 

If they don't lose it it doesn't take off anyways in any leagues.

I am helpless here now.

Should have forgotten to turn in my line up for the last 4 weeks. Not like the results would have changed... :irked:

 

Nothing could help your team, my condolences.

I am helpless here now.

Not if your opponent produces a lineup email.

If they don't lose it it doesn't take off anyways in any leagues.

 

Well he has at least lost one that I know for sure and that might have affected this matchup, lol.

^ I have almost always played that it counts against you. But if it is not, so be it. I have some players on the block now, I guess.

 

 

I hope this is just a knee-jerk reaction, I know you aren't a quitter. You still are 3-3, with a returning Engram and Brown had plenty of targets last night. It would be different if your message was sent prior to 1pm, but it wasn't. You aren't the only one affected, there are 31 other owners that are also affected by the "error", some probably happy, and some probably glad they can take advantage of the error. Fact of the matter is there is no type of league rule that suggests any type of league vote can be used for this type of problem. To me it's black/white, if I'm commish and I receive the request prior to the games it's a go, if not no dice. I don't know you personally, but I know you are a man of great character, if I were you, I'd come back a swinging.:thumb:

Not if your opponent produces a lineup email.

Would you?

^If I had an email saying you submitted it, then absolutely. Why wouldn't anyone?

^ Because its a free win.

 

It's not like it's a money league. I would expect everyone would be honest about it.

I am done with this debacle....Let's move on....I made the playoffs in a quandry last year, and look to do the same with this one. If I end up out by one game, I'll be ticked, but I have built a solid team... thanks GT ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.