Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Four

Featured Replies

  • Author

Teams Going 3-1 for the Two Doubleheader Weeks

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

Florence Fighter

Indo Savages ®

Louisville Legends

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®

Southern KY SubVets

West Kentucky Rams

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Season Highlights

 

 

Most Points in a Game

(119) Bushwood Country Club Gophers - Week Two

 

Most Points to lose a Game

(101) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - Week Two

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

(220); Bushwood Country Club Gophers (119) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (101) - Week Two

 

Fewest Points to win

(56) East End Evolution - Week Three

 

Largest Victory Margin

(60) Mississippi Thrill (105) over Kalamazoo Wings (45) - Week Two

 

Longest Winning Streak

5 games; Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Godot, you get up way to early

  • Author
Godot, you get up way to early
I hear you, but I have to have at least an hour for my morning coffee and to wake up before I start getting ready for school.
  • Author
I hear you, but I have to have at least an hour for my morning coffee and to wake up before I start getting ready for school.
And now that I have moved to Monroe County to be closer to work (because of the gas prices) I get to sleep 45 minutes longer.
  • Author

bump

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Louisville Legends at Banklick Swamp Gas (-18.9)

Huggs Thuggs at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (-17.0)

Florence Fighters (-25.6) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ®

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-28.1) at Atwood Fighting' Amish

West Kentucky Rams (-16.0) at Mississippi Thrill ®

Southern KY SubVets (-26.0) at Indo Savages ®

Possum Trot WarHogs (-22.1) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ®

Kalamazoo Wings at Bardstown Butchers (-33.0)

Richmond Outsiders at Junction City Jailcats (-4.3)

Shelby Cards at Maysville Split Ends ® (-11.3)

Fleming Hooligans ® at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (-10.3)

East End Evolution at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-7.6)

Auxier RiverRats at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-6.0)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (-0.8) at Jungle Junkies

Louisa Lumber at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (-15.1)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-15.6) at BG Trash Talkers

Junction City Jailcats-77

Richmond Outsiders-40

 

NWO....you just got owned...:lol: ;)

I'm pretty happy with my teams performance considering that BOTH of my WR's and TE combined had 3 points.

I am a little upset I missed my survivor pool pick though.

I am a little upset I missed my survivor pool pick though.

 

Me too..

So in looking at the league records, I have never scored less than 50 points in a game and no more than 95. Talk about consistent. No wonder I hover around .500 every year.

Unfortunately that Westbrook was unable to play...might cost me a loss, and I am pretty sure it cost the Eagles one as well. You run the ball four times from the three yard line with Westbook and you get a TD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.