Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Howards comments about National Anthem.

Featured Replies

Anyone watch Sportscenter and see what Josh Howard said about the National Anthem?

 

I would post the video but it's not award with what he is saying. Go search Youtube under Josh Howard National Anthem.

 

The event is at Allen Iverson's flag football party I think and Howard says something along the lines of, "I dont have to listen to this because I'm African American." Those aren't his exact word. Because I can't post what he really said. :mad::irked:

 

Here's the espn link to the story.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3592734

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't celebrate this (comment). I'm black." were his exact words.

 

 

Destroying Your Image in a Year 101

-Taught by Josh Howard

Edited by STRIKE3
edited comment

He also makes some reference about Barack Obama which I can't hear clearly.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to him, but this is very very sad. It's hard to just get rid of somebody with his talent level, but I would love to see him lose his job, and no one pick him up. It makes me sick to think that people (especially that live the life that he does) have no respect the men and women that died for idiots like him to play a game and make millions doing it. I wish the worst for him.

Just plain ignorance. Stupidity at its finest, doesn't even understand history what so ever.

Dumb and disrespectful. :irked:

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to him, but this is very very sad. It's hard to just get rid of somebody with his talent level, but I would love to see him lose his job, and no one pick him up. It makes me sick to think that people (especially that live the life that he does) have no respect the men and women that died for idiots like him to play a game and make millions doing it. I wish the worst for him.

 

Amen! That's the one thing I've never understood. If people hate America so much, why don't they do us all a favor and leave?

If it's Africa he claims, I'll be the first to chip in on his one way ticket.

I bet AI doesn't invite him back next year!

If it's Africa he claims, I'll be the first to chip in on his one way ticket.

 

:thumb:

Hopefully he goes to Europe and plays.

Hopefully he goes to Europe and plays.

 

He needs to. Hes got a history of saying stupid stuff.

So should we be checking eBay periodically for his gold medal?

Can't do anything to him because of his freedom of speech, but he doesn't have my respect anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.