Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Dang, I didn't realize a doubleheader week was going to be so much trouble. I've been at this for over 2 hours this morning.

 

Your hard work is very much appreciated.:thumb:

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your hard work is very much appreciated.:thumb:

 

You do a great job Godot.:thumb:

You are the best commissioner I have seen. :thumb:

Desean Jackson will be suspended for one week because of conduct detrimental to the Big Creek Moonshiners!!! :irked:

Not looking good for the Thuggs. Not good at all...

  • Author

thanks guys

I made a mistake and it cost me one game and almost two games. I thought I had Edwards as my QB and didn't.

The Opening Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

Florence Fighters (-37.5) at Huggs Thuggs

[/color][/b]

 

So, does this mean that I am favored by almost forty points?

So, does this mean that I am favored by almost forty points?

Yup. My team stinks...

I didn't even realize my team was playing a double header.

So, does this mean that I am favored by almost forty points?

 

Huggs Thuggs at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-50.5)

 

And I'm favored by 50. But I don't think I'll win by that much.

3 more points and I would have doubled my total from last week.

For real my team sucks, GT I think we are the 2 worst, lets say we compete to see who can be the worst this year :D

For real my team sucks, GT I think we are the 2 worst, lets say we compete to see who can be the worst this year :D

With both weeks combined Rocket, you've scored more points than 3 other teams, one being the defending champs...

Interesting Notes

 

The American Conference was 9-7 against the National Conference this week

 

The Central and Clay Divisions are leading the way with 7 wins each

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.