Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Yup. My team stinks...

 

I won last week being a 40 point dog.. :D

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup. My team stinks...

 

Geez...minus almost forty and then almost fifty. What's going on GT?

Desean Jackson will be suspended for one week because of conduct detrimental to the Big Creek Moonshiners!!! :irked:

 

:laugh: That is really funny! He almost cost me from winning $50 in a fantasy league last night. I pulled it off late by 4 points.

With both weeks combined Rocket, you've scored more points than 3 other teams, one being the defending champs...

 

:scared:

I made a mistake and it cost me one game and almost two games. I thought I had Edwards as my QB and didn't.

 

I thank you..

So, does this mean that I am favored by almost forty points?

 

:eek:

 

My how things have changed.

 

MJ having a good season and GT the underdog by 40 to MJ and 50 to HB.

 

Holy Cow!

I thank you..

 

No problem. :mad:

 

I am still kicking myself over it.

:laugh: That is really funny! He almost cost me from winning $50 in a fantasy league last night. I pulled it off late by 4 points.

 

What really sucks is McNabb is my QB. :cry:

:eek:

 

My how things have changed.

 

MJ having a good season and GT the underdog by 40 to MJ and 50 to HB.

 

Holy Cow!

 

You are telling me. I wasn't feeling to confident about my team starting last week and now I am the favorite for both of my games this week? I just hope I can pull it out.

TJ Houshmandzadeh can be acquired for a solid WR in the American Conference....

I need a decent starting RB, Anyone want anything I got?

I need a decent starting RB, Anyone want anything I got?

 

Which league are you in?

Americano, Rabbit Fist :D

 

Can't help you then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.