Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

I thought I had put my lineup in. My bad guys. Does it not just set the lineup you had the week before?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I had put my lineup in. My bad guys. Does it not just set the lineup you had the week before?

Nope. You have to submit your lineup every week.

2 Td's for LT, might want to rethink that trade HB20.

 

I haven't traded him yet. :D

UKMustangsFan you have a trade proposal.

 

Wow....That's a tough one....I wanna see what Westbrook's status is before I decide though.

MRI was negative they said he is DTD.

 

 

It's time to blow my team up. At this rate it won't be mine next year anyway so who cares. :lol:

^ I have Westbrook out in a deal with a few people so...

^ I have Westbrook out in a deal with a few people so...

 

Well if I miss out, I miss out. I'm kind of hesitant to mess with my team as it is. From what I've read, he has a high ankle sprain, and those can linger for a couple weeks if not more.

Going to lose both games after a very solid showing. Argh...

 

You are just lucky that Westbrook only played half a quarter on Sunday or you would have been smashed GT.

:irked:

 

:ylsuper: I was cheering all the way, with a couple beverages. If it wasn't for fantasy football I wouldn't have even watched it.

My running backs really hurt me this week.

  • Author

Week Three Results

 

Auxier RiverRats 73

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 101

 

Louisa Lumber 0

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 78

 

Louisville Legends 61

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 87

 

Florence Fighters 85

Huggs Thuggs 81

 

Richmond Outsiders 48

East End Evolution 56

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 68

Shelby Cards 80

 

West Kentucky Rams 86

Kalamazoo Wings 51

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 65

Southern KY SubVets 97

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 78

Banklick Swamp Gas 90

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 42

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 75

 

Indo Savages ® 76

Mississippi Thrill ® 80

 

Bardstown Butchers 65

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 83

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 43

Junction City Jailcats 95

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 77

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 52

 

Jungle Junkies 54

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 68

 

BG Trash Talkers 82

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 84

 

 

 

Huggs Thuggs 81

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 101

 

Florence Fighters 85

Auxier RiverRats 73

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 87

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 78

 

Louisville Legends 61

Louisa Lumber 0

 

Southern KY SubVets 97

East End Evolution 56

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 65

Richmond Outsiders 48

 

Kalamazoo Wings 51

Shelby Cards 80

 

West Kentucky Rams 86

Fleming Hooligans ® 68

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 83

Banklick Swamp Gas 90

 

Bardstown Butchers 65

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 78

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 80

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 75

 

Indo Savages ® 76

Atwood Fighting' Amish 42

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 84

Junction City Jailcats 95

 

BG Trash Talkers 82

Maysville Split Ends ® 43

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 68

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 52

 

Jungle Junkies 54

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 77

  • Author

Monday Night Comebacks

 

WR Chris Chambers and PK Nate Keading combined for 21 points to help the Florence Fighters come from behind and defeat the Huggs Thuggs 85-81

 

RB Ladainian Tomlinson scored 20 points to lift the Banklick Swamp Gas over the Harlan Mound Street Machines 90-78

 

 

 

WR Chris Chambers and PK Nate Keading combined for 21 points to help the Florence Fighters come from behind and defeat the Auxier RiverRats 85-81

 

QB Phillip Rivers and WR Vincent Jackson combined for 29 points to help the Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine come from behind and defeat the Cincy Fair Weather Fans 87-78

 

RB Ladainian Tomlinson scored 20 points to lift the Banklick Swamp over the Paducah Rabbit Fists 90-83

 

QB Phillip Rivers scored 22 points to help the Junction City Jailcats come from behind and defeat the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers 95-84

  • Author

From the Rule Book:

"If a team fails to turn in a lineup and is receiving a zero for that week, it is not fair to the remainder of the league for a player to get a free win because no one is scoring again them. In that case, their opponent score will be the average of the scores of the 14 teams in their Conference not involved in this game, rounded the the nearest whole number. If it is an Inter-Conference game, then it will be the average of the 30 teams not involved."

 

 

Therefore:

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 78 The Field 74

 

The Field 75 Louisville Legends 61

I barly won both my games.... I won two games by a total of 9 points, luck was on my side this weekend...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.