Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

GT's B/U scored 10 pts, while HB20's has a big goose egg.

 

Hopefully we won't need that. Ahmad Bradshaw barely got to touch the ball :irked:

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Td's for LT, might want to rethink that trade HB20.

Going to lose both games after a very solid showing. Argh...

Thanks for not starting Ronnie, Neer. :thumb:

Geez, all I needed was 2 points from Brett, and from the 1 quarter line instead of sneaking, they go for the pass. Are you serious....

That's it. Please kick the field goal. Thaaaat's it. Put Brett back out there....

That's it. Please kick the field goal. Thaaaat's it. Put Brett back out there....

:irked:

CRAAAAAAP. Oh well. I was closer than I expected.

That sucks DF. :lol:

At this point, I'm just worried about staying in the league. I'm 1-4. I started badly last year too, so maybe I can repeat that late success. My team does look like it's getting better.

4-1!!!....Once again my team looks like a force to be reckoned with....Just hope I don't have another flame out in the postseason.

 

 

BTW, Philip Rivers is officially a big time fantasy player.

I'm sitting at 2-3 with no quality QB or WR until Colston comes back.

 

Not to mention I have a loss to Rocket under my belt.:creepy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.