Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 SEC teams in the top 10!

Featured Replies

You're a fan of the whole conference? So when Tennessee or Florida beats UK you're good with that?
No, you cheer for UK, but when Florida beats Ohio St and Tennessee beats Nebraska, we're good with that! :thumb:
Could see Tennessee, UK, and South Carolina all breaking into the top 25 in the next few weeks as well.

 

Don't forget Vandy, they were just a few votes shy of breaking in this week.

The SEC is the top conference by far.

 

Vandy will be in the top 25 before UK and UT.

 

After UT loss to UCLA. Then UCLA got embarrassed by BYU. UT doesnt look so good now.

I love it. :thumb:

You're a fan of the whole conference? So when Tennessee or Florida beats UK you're good with that?

 

Do I really even need to respond to this? I cheer for UK in every game but I'm pretty cool with it when the SEC hammers another conference, such as The Big Ten :thumb:

Do I really even need to respond to this? I cheer for UK in every game but I'm pretty cool with it when the SEC hammers another conference, such as The Big Ten :thumb:

 

Oh yeah. Its like I am not a Florida fan but you can guarantee I was rooting for them 2 years ago and same thing goes for LSU last year in the championship.

I am now a Raiders fan because of McFadden and a Kentucky boy named Bush.

When it comes to the SEC, I'm a UK fan. That's it. I enjoy watching Florida lose. I get real joy watching UT bite it. All other conference members I am relatively ambivalent about. It depends on who they're playing.

Congrats to the SEC! :thumb:

No, you cheer for UK, but when Florida beats Ohio St and Tennessee beats Nebraska, we're good with that! :thumb:

 

:irked::fight: UT aint got nothing on us.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.