Rockcastle vs Bell Co. Game of the Week

Whose gonna win this one?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whose gonna win this one?

Underrated? Try overrated. Bell Co. by three scores!:ylsuper:

This one should be a good one for you to make a trip from Berea to watch this Friday night. Both are great teams, and the winner of this one will win the district.

I just so happen to like the Rock at home! It seems that you don't like the Rock anywhere.

Does it have anything to do with a 17-0 record???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell will win 28-0. Bell has more speed, much more experience and a kicker who dictates field position. You can't put a value on their kicker in high school where you are not allowed to run kickoffs out of the endzone.

In my opinion that had a lot to do with Bells loss to catholic last year. The Catholic deep man ( Winston Guy ) caught the ball on 1-2 yard line and was down the sideline before some of kick off team realized the ball didn't go in the endzone.

I still think this will be a hard hitting game and Rock will put up a good fight. Bell just has too many weapons this year.

In a very wet contest. Had it been dry, it would have been a whole lot worse.

I still think Bell Co wins. They are loaded. But I agree, it will be a hard hitting battle.

I still don't understand the logic behind everyones thinking that the field conditions contibuted to Rocks low points output this past Friday agnist Southern. Does this mean if it had not rained that Southern would have put up a lot more points, I think not. They did play in the same conditions as Rock. A top 10 team had better take care of the ball and make every possesion count aganist a team that is obviously down on numbers and overall talent this year.

By way of your thinking Thunder, I guess you had better praying for rain this friday night or Bell might just get a good ol fashined. butt whipping ,courtsey of THE ROCK. Here's to a dry field.:dancingpa

This one should be a good one for you to make a trip from Berea to watch this Friday night. Both are great teams, and the winner of this one will win the district.

I just so happen to like the Rock at home! It seems that you don't like the Rock anywhere.

Does it have anything to do with a 17-0 record???

You speak the truth, but Rockcastle is not as good as you think. If anything the one quarter of rain helped Rockcastle. That hurt Southern's speed more than Rockcastle's. Parkey may be a good coach, but when Saylor is gone so is the tradition of hard nosed football. You better hope he stays around forever. I'll be at this game.

Bell Co. 42

Rockcastle Co. 14

I was trying to find the post that talked about weapons a team has it doesn't matter how many of them you have it is how well you use them to each teams advantage and like I said before I am not going to predict a score it will be a well fought game and I hope there are no injuries to either side. But I am a true ROCKET FAN at heart so in that case GO ROCK BEAT BELL!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Well, after last weeks game against KC I'm not sure what to expect from Bell Co. At the moment they seem to be a little inconsistent, so I'm not sure what score to predict, but I will say this will be the most physical game both teams play all year and an extremely hard fought one. Not by any means saying it's gonna be close, I think Bell Co. will pull it out by a considerably large margin, these seniors have waited much to long for this to give it up, but this will be one of the most physical games they'll be in all year.

He was wrong.

I sure hope you are right and my friend is wrong, I was starting to worry and I am still a little concerned. I know there is no quit in the Rockcastle kids (Bell Co. as well) and this will be a hard hitting affair. I can not remember who said this, " Dancing is a contact sport, football is a collision sport ", this will be one heck of a collision Friday night in Rockcastle County. GO ROCKETS!!:dancingpa

The following is a joke and if it hurts anyones feelings sorry in advance......if you have been a fan of Mt. Football you will get it.

If it is at Bell field condtions could play a factor, with the wet field and all.............

Once again that was a joke, not serious, and not making any judgements.