Rockcastle vs Bell Co. Game of the Week

Whose gonna win this one?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whose gonna win this one?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect this to be a hard hitting, hard fought game. If the Rock can pull this one out I will be very, very impressed. Rock will have to do a much better job of taking care of the football. After all they only scored 28 points aganist a winless Madison Southern team that had given up 109 points in their first two games( per 3 Wishes LOL ). If Rock can win this one they will deserve a lot of extra credit and a big jump in the ratings.

Its funny to me, because you obviously pointed this out to show everyone how bad Southern is this year, and then the Rock is only able to score 28 pts. aganist them.

Ever heard of a monsoon, well they played in one I heard. That would effect the score.

Yeah I was at the game, so I know exactly what the conditions were, now to bring this whole point to a full circle, you better hope its not raining friday night or it could get ugly and quick, if Rock does not secure the ball and control it better than they did aganist Southern, it could be a long night.

The Rock will be able to handle it and this this game will be a good riverly game that can be danerous to both sides. I am not going to predict a score because it will be a good fought game but I am in favor for the ROCK so in that case GO ROCK AND CRACK THAT BELL!!!!!!!! OH!! by the way Tom Landry bring us ROCK fan's some loaded baked tater's when you come. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah I was at the game, so I know exactly what the conditions were, now to bring this whole point to a full circle, you better hope its not raining friday night or it could get ugly and quick, if Rock does not secure the ball and control it better than they did aganist Southern, it could be a long night.

If Rock does not secure the ball and control it better than they did against Southern, it could be a short night, because Bell will have it won by half time. We all know that the Rock was looking ahead to the BIG Game this friday night. The district championship is on the line. The Rock has been underrated all season, but it seems that they have already proved people wrong. They beat Pulaski, with Pulaski being a heavy favorite. The hard hitting Rock may have cost Pulaski some games due to injury. I believe that the Rock has a chance to pull this one out in the second half. They are a very well conditioned team that won't lay down at any point in the game.

Rock 28

Bell 21

:fight::fight::fight:

P.S. "Coach Saylor's Defense will be the best Bell's seen all Season"

The Bell County Bobcats will defiantly be thinking about the game as they make the long bus ride to Mount Vernon on friday night. Mount Vernon does not have any Hilton Hotels anywhere near the area. Only the "Hard Rock Cafe". The Bobcats may not want to eat their any time soon.

The Rock is a very intimidating place to play at. The stands are gonna be full for this one!!!

Rockets 21 - Bell County 7

:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

I'm with Doodle on this one, not going to make a prediction I think it will be a close game. This should be one of the best games of the year for Rocket fans, let's get out in force and support our kids. Remember very, very, loud when Bell has the ball, not so loud when the Rockets have the ball. GO ROCKETS !!!!!