Rockcastle vs Bell Co. Game of the Week

Whose gonna win this one?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whose gonna win this one?

A guy I work with, he is from Pineville & watched the game, said the score did not reflect the whipping Bell put on KC. He said Bell should have had at least 3 or 4 more scores. I hope he is wrong, but know matter what it is going to be a tough game for the Rockets. If you want to be the best you got to beat the best! Good luck Rockets we beleave in you !!!

From what I heard he was right. A KC coach told me that Bell had the ball in scoring postion 3 other times and did not score. Two of the times was late in the game and they ran very base plays over and over. KC on the other hand only really threatened 1 time and fumbled.

He is a very realistic person when it comes to his own team. But he did say he felt like KC outplayed Bell and that Bell seemed very lazy or "non-intrested" at times.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone knows this rivalry knows no bounds. In the scheme of things this is a good game to watch no matter the situations or circumstances. Although Rockcastle is in no way the team they have been in the past both teams seem to always bring the best out in each other. This game will be physical but I believe if Bell executes they should come away with a victory. On a whole I believe the game will be closer than the experts think.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

25 might not be as rare as one might think. Just last week George Rogers Clark beat Tates Creek 25 -7, Hopkins County Central beat Trigg County 25-0, Madison Central beat Oldham County 25-0, and Newport Central Catholic beat Ryle 25-20.

It's not a number you think of in football, but it does happen.

25 might not be a rare as one might think. Just last week George Rogers Clark beat Tates Creek 25 -7, Hopkins County Central beat Trigg County 25-0, Madison Central beat Oldham County 25-0, and Newport Centreal Catholic beat Ryle 25-20.

I stand corrected somewhat then. I guess with 2 point conversions along with field goals that could be more of a possibility, but I still find it unlikely.

I stand corrected somewhat then. I guess with 2 point conversions along with field goals that could be more of a possibility, but I still find it unlikely.

Knox Central pulled off the two safety trick against Bell in '01, but couldn't get the TD part of the equation. ;)