Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 38 Bishop Brosart 7

Featured Replies

Big first win for Walton Verona!

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, impressive first win for WV. I know Brossart isnt much, but that first program victory is always special.

Congrats to Coach McMillen and the Walton program on their first win!

Congratulations WV. The team looked good today and they were elated about their first win!!

Congratulations WV! Great job Coach Woody McMillen!

Congratulations WV!

I apologize to WV, I said that they would only win by nine. Should be interesting next week for the Stangs against Beechwood. When was the last time a team beat someone by 100 in football?

How was the Bearcat crowd ? Big?

Walton-Verona much the best team today.

 

After watching our running game perform vs Owen County, I thought that we would be capable of putting some points on the board, unfortunately it didn't show up until the second half after the game was far out of reach.

 

Those of you who predicted a high scoring game were right, unfortunately it was all on one side of the ledger.

 

Congratulations to Coach Woody McMillen, a truly great guy, who was stylin' today in a bright blue shirt with a pure white tie. Never once in the oppressive heat did he ever loosen that tie - that's how stressless this one was. Continued Success!

 

I was proud that our Mustangs never gave up, battled hard in the second half, and were rewarded for their efforts with a second half touchdown. While we are disappointed in the outcome, and thought that it might be we who are celebrating tonight, Walton-Verona deserved the win and seem to be a bit ahead of us in the development stage.

 

I didn't realize this football thing would be so difficult!

On to Beechwood.

How was the Bearcat crowd ? Big?

 

 

I dont think it was that big at all, I could be wrong though.

Congratulations to Walton Verona!!

Congratulations Bearcats!!!

 

 

This is the first brick in the foundation of your tradition! :ylsuper:

Also want to say congrats to Walton but also want to say to the Mustangs. Keep your head up your a very young team things will get better just give it time and keep playing hard.

Congraulations to Woody and the WV team...I enjoy refereeing B-BALL up there, great fan support and the best athletic director in the 8th region! Good luck the rest of the season, we'll see you in Warsaw soon!

Good win for WV.:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.