Metallica - Death Magnetic

halfback20

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm somewhat intrigued, but it's hard for a guy for whom Metallica died back in 1990. :D

Rick Rubin remains a fantastic producer, however.

What's scary is...It doesn't let you know it's sucking you in...It has grown on me fast...

The music is good but the Lyrics are better...Darker...

I can hear and feel Rick Rubin all over this...

I bought the Cd...Friday and sent the money order off today for the Vinyl...:thumb:

I did the same and I agree. This is defiantly a big upgrade from St. Anger, which is the worst thing Metallica has ever produced. Btw what is your alls favorite album? Mine would have to be.. Master of Puppets.

Mine would be And Justice for all...That was my first Metallica Concert back in 89...Imo the first four you could rank them in any order...:thumb:

Master of Puppets here. I still haven't had a chance to pick this album up yet.

Mine would be And Justice for all...That was my first Metallica Concert back in 89...Imo the first four you could rank them in any order...:thumb:

I think this would be my favorite if the bass were audible.

Master of Puppets here. I still haven't had a chance to pick this album up yet.

I think this would be my favorite if the bass were audible.

I have heard others say the same thing,for some reason I have never paid any attention to the lack of bass...It has always sound fine to me...I will re listen to it tomorrow...On vinyl of course...:thumb::D

Many disgruntled fans are saying the new Metallica album has poor sound quality.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/metallica-s-new-album-sounds-better-in-guitar-hero/1247989

claiming that it sounds overly distorted.

Is this the case for any album owners???

Sounds great to me...I was just listening to the first song That was just your life...Headbanging all the way...:ylsuper:

Some people will complain about anything...Arm chair producers...:creepy: