Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

I hate Jay Cutler.

 

Can you believe Tomlinson and Turner got me a total of 7 points?

 

Thats nuts!

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate Jay Cutler.

 

Can you believe Tomlinson and Turner got me a total of 7 points?

 

And you've still got 90 points with Witten yet to play. I'm the only team this week that you'd be losing to. It isn't over though, I've got Winslow and Akers vs. Witten but stranger things have happened.

  • Author
I don't understand the concept of playing twice this week.

 

I don't either, but I just try not to think about it when my team is playing so well.

 

Im with you on this one but for me its more about playing teams with the same players. However if I win both games this week Im sure my mind might change.
The reason for the doubleheader weeks is the moving to a 12 week schedule. If we had cut back to a 12 game schedule it would have only given us six games out of the division. If we played all four teams of another division in our conference (which I felt should happen) then we would have only gotten two inter-conference games which I felt was not enough.

 

Moving to 14 games in 12 weeks gave us six divisional game, four games against all the teams in another division in our conference, and four games against all the teams in another division in the other conference.

I gotcha. Next time, pick a week where I don't get swept. :D

I guess you done the best you could with this 32 team mess...........joking. As always you do a top notch job.

  • Author
I gotcha. Next time, pick a week where I don't get swept. :D
The main problem I had scheduling the doubleheaders was to keep them fair to everyone, so I wanted the double-headers non-bye weeks. Which means I had only weeks 1, 2, 3, 11, and 12 to work with. I didn’t want double-headers in week 12 because that week is divisional match-ups for play-off race purposes. Also, I didn’t like the idea of double-headers in week one. That left weeks 2, 3, and 11. So I choose 2 and 3.
  • Author
I guess you done the best you could with this 32 team mess...........joking. As always you do a top notch job.
Thank you

I understand. Great job as always. My head coach doesn't care for it though because he understands his job is on the line this year.

I actually play in 3 leagues that have some sort of DH action, and I like it. I also like it when the Amish turn and churn their poor opponents into butta.

How come we couldn't have done the double header last week, lol.

 

Stick or spread?

  • Author

Week 2 Sunday Scores

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 82 Auxier RiverRats 51

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 51 Louisville Legends 48

 

Louisa Lumber 81 Huggs Thuggs 30 - Final

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 90 Florence Fighters 56

 

Richmond Outsiders 88 Kalamazoo Wings 45 - Final

 

Shelby Cards 66 West Kentucky Rams 65

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 85 Southern KY SubVets 56

 

East End Evolution 80 Possum Trot WarHogs 68 - Final

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 80 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 60

 

Indo Savages ® 96 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 65 - Final

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 77 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 50

 

Bardstown Butchers 75 Banklick Swamp Gas 58

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 105 Maysville Split Ends ® 67 – Gophers Win

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 69 Jungle Junkies 44

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 86 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 51

Junction City Jailcats 69 BG Trash Talkers 64 – Jailcats Win

 

 

Inter-Conference Games

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 105 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 90

 

Auxier RiverRats 51 Jungle Junkies 44

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 86 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 51

 

Louisa Lumber 81 BG Trash Talkers 64 - Final

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 82 Banklick Swamp Gas 58

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 60 Louisville Legends 48

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 65 Huggs Thuggs 30 - Final

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 77 Florence Fighters 56

 

East End Evolution 80 Junction City Jailcats 69

 

Richmond Outsiders 88 Maysville Split Ends ® 67 - Final

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 69 Shelby Cards 66

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 85 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 51

Mississippi Thrill ® 80 Kalamazoo Wings 45 – Thrill Win

 

Indo Savages ® 96 West Kentucky Rams 65

 

Southern KY SubVets 56 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 50

 

Bardstown Butchers 75 Possum Trot WarHogs 68 – Butchers win

Man I am glad that my team stepped it up this week for the double header after a terrible week last week...

GT is terrible. :lol:

GT is terrible. :lol:

Worse... :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.