Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Author

bump

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IN the national division:

 

I would trade a RB for a QB if anybody is interested.

  • Author

Breaking News

 

 

 

Baltimore at Houston Game Will Not Be Played Monday Night

 

Hurricane Ike has caused damage to the roof of Reliant Stadium in Houston and team officials are stating that the stadium is unplayable. The NFL has announced that the previously rescheduled matchup this week between the Ravens and Texans has been postponed again and will now be played in week 10 on November 9th in Houston (Baltimore's bye week). In addition the week 10 matchup between the Bengals and Texans will be moved to week 8, October 26. Both Cincinnati and Houston were scheduled to have their byes that week.

:madman::madman: I am now without my top 2 receivers this week.

:madman::madman: I am now without my top 2 receivers this week.

 

Smith and Johnson?

 

Not a good week to have two top players out.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Auxier RiverRats (-1.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (-3.0) at Louisville Legends

Louisa Lumber at Huggs Thuggs (-1.0)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Florence Fighters (-1.0)

Richmond Outsiders (-27.0) at Kalamazoo Wings

Shelby Cards at West Kentucky Rams (-28.0)

Fleming Hooligans ® at Southern KY SubVets (-11.0)

East End Evolution (-15.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (-29.0) at Mississippi Thrill ®

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (-22.0) at Indo Savages ®

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-4.0) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ®

Banklick Swamp Gas (-2.0) at Bardstown Butchers

Maysville Split Ends ® at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-22.0)

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (-32.0) at Jungle Junkies

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-20.0) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®

Junction City Jailcats at BG Trash Talkers

 

 

Inter-Conference Games

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-10.0) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

Jungle Junkies at Auxier RiverRats (-15.0)

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (-13.0) at Cincy Fair Weather Fans ®

BG Trash Talkers (-18.0) at Louisa Lumber

Banklick Swamp Gas (-3.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (-20.0) at Louisville Legends

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (-29.0) at Huggs Thuggs

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Florence Fighters (-21.0)

Junction City Jailcats at East End Evolution (-5.0)

Maysville Split Ends ® at Richmond Outsiders (-3.0)

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (-24.0) at Shelby Cards

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-53.0) at Fleming Hooligans ®

Mississippi Thrill ® (-8.0) at Kalamazoo Wings

Indo Savages ® at West Kentucky Rams (-30.0)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (-1.0) at Southern KY SubVets

Bardstown Butchers (-9.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Auxier RiverRats (-23.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Auxier RiverRats (-1.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats a big change in just a few days.

  • Author
Auxier RiverRats (-23.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Auxier RiverRats (-1.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats a big change in just a few days.

I saw that

Glad I made the last minute change to start Toomer. He's having a heckuva game.

I don't understand the concept of playing twice this week.

I don't understand the concept of playing twice this week.

 

I don't either, but I just try not to think about it when my team is playing so well.

I don't understand the concept of playing twice this week.

 

Im with you on this one but for me its more about playing teams with the same players. However if I win both games this week Im sure my mind might change.

Thank God Steve Smith will be back next week. I'll only be 0-3 without him.....

Anquan Bolden came through for me today!

I hate Jay Cutler.

 

Can you believe Tomlinson and Turner got me a total of 7 points?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.