Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Cut me some slack, its my first year to ever do fantasy football. I obviously don't know near as much about the NFL as I do MLB :lol:

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man we don't take off for Fumbles in this league.

Does anyone know how you can tell who your tiebreaking player is?

You might get two comebacks the way this game is going. Westbrook is going to beat me...

 

Haha...that would have been unreal if it would've happen, lol. But oh well.

Haha...that would have been unreal if it would've happen, lol. But oh well.

 

It was too close. :lol: I had a huge lead at one point.

Well you beat me AJG. If Turner or Tomlinson would have came through for me, I might have won. :lol:

 

Yep, it was a good game. There were only 3 teams that could have beaten you this week--you still had a nice score. What's the word on LT? I don't have him in any of my leagues so I haven't heard.

 

 

The Gophers are 3-0!

Does anyone know how you can tell who your tiebreaking player is?

 

Whoever you elected it to be.

I really thought I had a bad week with Addai and Grant doing nothing! I did put Piere Thomas in for Grant this week though. I would have kept Lynch but thought he was getting suspended for hit+run.

TO came through to get me a 2-0 week. I love having a guy you can count on to produce week after week.

I really thought I had a bad week with Addai and Grant doing nothing! I did put Piere Thomas in for Grant this week though. I would have kept Lynch but thought he was getting suspended for hit+run.

 

Same here with Lynch....Although keeping SJax and TO wasn't a real tough call either....

Does anyone know how you can tell who your tiebreaking player is?

 

Try going to transactions on the top right of the menu tab on the home page. Use the row handles to select lineup submission and your team and see what it gives you.

It was too close. :lol: I had a huge lead at one point.

 

Yeah, you definitely did. Vernon Davis is turning out to be a rather big bust for me.

  • Author

Week 2 Results

 

 

Auxier RiverRats 71

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 102

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 52

Louisville Legends 73

 

Louisa Lumber 81

Huggs Thuggs 30

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 101

Florence Fighters 83

 

Richmond Outsiders 88

Kalamazoo Wings 45

 

Shelby Cards 82

West Kentucky Rams 88

 

Fleming Hooligans ® 85

Southern KY SubVets 82

 

East End Evolution 80

Possum Trot WarHogs 68

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 62

Mississippi Thrill ® 105

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 65

Indo Savages ® 96

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 77

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 57

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 69

Bardstown Butchers 87

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 67

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 119

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 92

Jungle Junkies 71

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 82

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 100

 

Junction City Jailcats 89

BG Trash Talkers 64

 

 

Inter-Conference Games

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 119

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 101

 

Jungle Junkies 71 (TB: Pennington=5)

Auxier RiverRats 71 (TB: Delhomme=4)

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 100

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 52

 

BG Trash Talkers 64

Louisa Lumber 81

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 69

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 102

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 62

Louisville Legends 73

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 65

Huggs Thuggs 30

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 77

Florence Fighters 83

 

Junction City Jailcats 89

East End Evolution 80

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 67

Richmond Outsiders 88

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 92

Shelby Cards 82

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 82

Fleming Hooligans ® 85

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 105

Kalamazoo Wings 45

 

Indo Savages ® 96

West Kentucky Rams 88

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 57

Southern KY SubVets 82

 

Bardstown Butchers 87

Possum Trot WarHogs 68

  • Author

Monday Night Comeback

 

 

Tony Romo scored 25 points to help the Louisville Legends come from 3 points behind to defeat the Cincy Fair Weather Fans 73-52

 

 

The Shelby Cards got 16 points from Patrick Crayton and Nick Folk but it was enough to hold off the 23 points of Marion Barber as West Kentucky Rams came from behind to win 88-82

 

 

The Auxier RiverRats got 20 points from Donovon McNabb but it was enough to hold off the 27 points of Brian Westbrook as Jungle Junkies came from behind to send the game into overtime and edge out the RiverRats by the tie-breaker

 

 

Tony Romo scored 25 points to help the Louisville Legends come from 12 points behind to defeat the Harlan Mound Street Machines 73-62

 

 

Brian Westbrook scored 27 points to help the Florence Fighters come from 21 points behind to defeat the Atwood Fighting' Amish 83-77

 

 

Terrell Owens scored 20 points to help the Junction City Jailcats come from 11 points behind to defeat the East End Evolution 89-80

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.