Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may not win a game all year...

Poor draft preparation on both our parts...

I shouldn't have boasted, looks like MJ will take this one if Wbrook continues to score.

Besides Rocket, you guys are being a bit hard on yourselves. GT should know better than to start Jenkins over Welker and CTaylor over MJD.

Besides Rocket, you guys are being a bit hard on yourselves. GT should know better than to start Jenkins over Welker and CTaylor over MJD.

 

:lol::lol:

Besides Rocket, you guys are being a bit hard on yourselves. GT should know better than to start Jenkins over Welker and CTaylor over MJD.

Still would have put up a miserable score...

I shouldn't have boasted, looks like MJ will take this one if Wbrook continues to score.

 

 

Westbrook is a freaking machine.

 

 

:ylsuper: Got me a big comeback win to go 1-1 this week. I will take that cause I was a lil upset missing the Survivor game, and the Bengals losing again. Now all I need is the Eagles to win and it won't be a bad football weekend.

^ He just got me the lead back but The River Rats have McNabb still.

:ylsuper: Got me a big comeback win to go 1-1 this week. I will take that cause I was a lil upset missing the Survivor game, and the Bengals losing again. Now all I need is the Eagles to win and it won't be a bad football weekend.

 

You might get two comebacks the way this game is going. Westbrook is going to beat me...

Besides Rocket, you guys are being a bit hard on yourselves. GT should know better than to start Jenkins over Welker and CTaylor over MJD.

 

:irked:Whats that supposed to mean

:irked:Whats that supposed to mean

 

I think he's saying you stink, I'm not sure though. :lol::lol::lol:

 

That's kind of harsh.

Well you beat me AJG. If Turner or Tomlinson would have came through for me, I might have won. :lol:

That last play made me and the River Rats tied but I don't think McNabb lost any points for either of the fumbles he lost.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.