Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rudi Johnson signs with Lions

Featured Replies

I wish Rudi nothing but the best.

 

 

:thumb:

Those of you wishing him well need to know Rudi Johnson is an arrogant Grade A jerk.

Good luck to Rudy. I hope it works out for him.

I saw that Tatum Bell told a media outlet that he would be cut.

Those of you wishing him well need to know Rudi Johnson is an arrogant Grade A jerk.

 

Why do ya say that?

Those of you wishing him well need to know Rudi Johnson is an arrogant Grade A jerk.

 

Rudi does give me that impression but either way I am supporting the player Rudi Johnson and overall he was a good Bengal.

So will he split carries?

 

I would say so. 5 years from now it will be hard to find a back field that isn't splitting carries.

Nobody is willing to expand on why Rudi is a jerk, just say that he's a jerk?

 

Sounds about right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.