September 9, 200818 yr Way to go Boone division, 4-0 this week. The Amish keep on a rollin', but we'd be much better if I would have tagged Turner over Ronnie Brown. That's what makes this league so tough, you hope and pray that you can remain healthy throughout the preseason, and you have to take some major chances since we start drafting so early.
September 9, 200818 yr Way to go Boone division, 4-0 this week. The Amish keep on a rollin', but we'd be much better if I would have tagged Turner over Ronnie Brown. That's what makes this league so tough, you hope and pray that you can remain healthy throughout the preseason, and you have to take some major chances since we start drafting so early. You know how we do. :thumb:
September 9, 200818 yr Very true, and if I do end up losing at least I can take solice in the fact that I didn't lose to a newbie... Looks like Cutler and the Packers D came through after all. You put up enough points to win, just one of those weeks.
September 9, 200818 yr Good win for the Florence Fighters this week... Would have been a lil closer if the Lumber started Royal, but I think I still would have had it.
September 9, 200818 yr Also...might not be tooting the North horn much anymore...1-3 this weekend, but at least the good guys picked up the win, lol jk.
September 9, 200818 yr Author Week 1 Results Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 94 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 55 Auxier RiverRats 78 Louisville Legends 36 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 67 Huggs Thuggs 63 Florence Fighters 85 Louisa Lumber 61 East End Evolution 86 Kalamazoo Wings 46 West Kentucky Rams 91 Richmond Outsiders 57 Shelby Cards 68 Southern KY SubVets 47 Possum Trot WarHogs 69 Fleming Hooligans ® 48 Banklick Swamp Gas 85 Mississippi Thrill ® 57 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 69 Indo Savages ® 67 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 81 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 60 Atwood Fighting' Amish 64 Bardstown Butchers 45 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 94 Junction City Jailcats 77 Maysville Split Ends ® 72 Jungle Junkies 53 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 75 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 64 Big Creek Moonshiners ® 73 BG Trash Talkers 66
September 9, 200818 yr Author Monday Night Comeback Jay Cutler scored 22 points and The Green Bay "D" added another 9 points to help the Bushwood Country Club Gophers come from 7 points behind to defeat the Junction City Jailcats 94-77.
September 9, 200818 yr Author Also...might not be tooting the North horn much anymore...1-3 this weekend, but at least the good guys picked up the win, lol jk.Let's see how they do against the 4-0 Boone this week.
September 9, 200818 yr I started my BGP FF career off like Flacco and Matt Ryan did!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.