Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Cooley hurt me....

I had read that they were going to be keeping Cooley in to block more early on this year, but it still shocked me just how much they did.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thursday Night Scores

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 14

 

Louisville Legends 1

Auxier RiverRats 0

 

Huggs Thuggs 0

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 11

 

Florence Fighters 0

Louisa Lumber 13

 

Kalamazoo Wings 0

East End Evolution 0

 

West Kentucky Rams 4

Richmond Outsiders 0

 

Southern KY SubVets 8

Shelby Cards 0

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 0

Fleming Hooligans ® 0

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 0

Banklick Swamp Gas 0

 

Indo Savages ® 14

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 0

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 4

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 12

 

Bardstown Butchers 0

Atwood Fighting' Amish 13

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 0

Junction City Jailcats 0

 

Jungle Junkies 9

Maysville Split Ends ® 0

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 0

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 0

 

BG Trash Talkers 0

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 8

Thursday Night Scores

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 14

 

 

HB, who did you have last night? I can't get to the site to look.

  • Author
Thursday Night Scores

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 14

 

 

HB, who did you have last night? I can't get to the site to look.

Eli

I just thought he got a two touchdown bonus for being the only Giants fan on here

Eli

 

Sweet, I might actually have a chance of winning this week.

I just thought he got a two touchdown bonus for being the only Giants fan on here

:laugh:

BTW, after seeing Jacobs' performance tonight, starting to wish that I had kept him. He's looked strong tonight and got cheated out of what should have been his TD when they were at the 1.

 

Who did you get Grant or MJD?

Who did you get Grant or MJD?

I had all three but could only keep two from last year. Of the others, I might have kept Jacobs over Grant. MJD is purely a future keeper for me.

The day is finally here. Let the Games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

  • Author
The day is finally here. Let the Games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

I'm with you.
  • Author

Single Game Records

 

 

Most Points in a Game

145 - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points to lose a Game

144 - Kentucky Blackcats (now the Huggs Thuggs) - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

289; Ga. St Prison Mean Machine145, Kentucky Blackcats 144 - 2004 Week 13

 

Fewest Points to win

38 - Louisville Legends - 2004 Week 4

 

Largest Victory Margin

95; East End Evolution (109) over Shelby Cards (14) - 2007 Week Five

Single Game Records

 

 

Most Points in a Game

145 - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points to lose a Game

144 - Kentucky Blackcats (now the Huggs Thuggs) - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

289; Ga. St Prison Mean Machine145, Kentucky Blackcats 144 - 2004 Week 13

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Good Stuff:D

Ok...both my QB's go down today. Someone offer me a trade quick, I'll probably accept any at this point. :(

:madman::madman: I knew I should have started Chris Johnson and Donald Lee.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.