Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Looks like that Michael Turner pick might have been a good one. :D

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Scores at 3:00 PM CST

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (36 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (63 pts)

Louisville Legends (3 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (43 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (53 pts) at Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (19 pts)

Florence Fighters (64 pts) at Louisa Lumber (36 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (21 pts) at East End Evolution (18 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (41 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (45 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (37 pts) at Shelby Cards (60 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (62 pts) at Fleming Hooligans ® (16 pts)

Mississippi Thrill ® (18 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (46 pts)

Indo Savages ® (56 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (69 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (19 pts) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (67 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (36 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (41 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (18 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (24 pts)

Jungle Junkies (45 pts) at Maysville Split Ends ® (27 pts)

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (43 pts) at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (30 pts)

BG Trash Talkers (36 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (53 pts)

  • Author

Out of all 32 teams, I'm the only one that knows for a fact he has lost in week one. :mad:

  • Author
Out of all 32 teams, I'm the only one that knows for a fact he has lost in week one. :mad:
But I may win the number one spot on the waiver wire. :rolleyes:
  • Author
I got spanked
You've got 3 players left to play.

I got two players left. Hope they can push me over the 100 mark.

I spent most of the day in chase mode, but I'm feeling pretty good now.

You've got 3 players left to play.

 

Its my first time:lol:

I've got a 7 point lead, AJG has Cutler and the Packer D still to go, and I have Mason Crosby.....I'm not feeling very confident right now. I blame Carson Palmer for not throwing enough to TJ....:lol:

Ok...both my QB's go down today. Someone offer me a trade quick, I'll probably accept any at this point. :(

 

I'll be willing to give you JaMarcus Russell....

I've got a 7 point lead, AJG has Cutler and the Packer D still to go, and I have Mason Crosby.....I'm not feeling very confident right now. I blame Carson Palmer for not throwing enough to TJ....:lol:

He didn't throw to anyone.:irked:

I've got a 7 point lead, AJG has Cutler and the Packer D still to go, and I have Mason Crosby.....I'm not feeling very confident right now. I blame Carson Palmer for not throwing enough to TJ....:lol:

 

With the way this first week has gone you never know what might happen. Crosby could have one of those Rob Bironas weeks and Cutler and Green Bay are far from sure things to light it up.

With the way this first week has gone you never know what might happen. Crosby could have one of those Rob Bironas weeks and Cutler and Green Bay are far from sure things to light it up.

 

Very true, and if I do end up losing at least I can take solice in the fact that I didn't lose to a newbie...:D

Ok...both my QB's go down today. Someone offer me a trade quick, I'll probably accept any at this point. :(

There are still some starters available.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.