Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

For fun I have added three pools to the website.

 

The first is a Survivor Pool where you pick one NFL team that you think will win. If that team wins then you get to play next week. If the team loses then you’re done. And you only get to pick once during the year.

 

The second is an NFL Confidence Pool. You pick the NFL game winners and rank them 1 to 16. The more confidence you have in your pick the higher you rank it. If you pick it correctly you get those points.

 

The third for real fun is a Fantasy Confidence Pool. You pick the game winners of our league and rank them 1 to 16. The more confidence you have in your pick the higher you rank it. If you pick it correctly you get those points. This could turn out to be a lot of fun.

 

I think all that sounds fun, but maybe I am dumb...I couldn't find where it was all at on the website?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ready to rumble, Rocket?

  • Author
I think all that sounds fun, but maybe I am dumb...I couldn't find where it was all at on the website?
It should be at the very bottom of the page.

Everyone on my roster not named Steven Jackson is up for grabs if the price is right....

Everyone on my roster not named Steven Jackson is up for grabs if the price is right....

 

Sending you a trade right now and I sent you one earlier.

So you can trade cross conferences?

Aren't you and UKMF in different conferences?

Sending you a trade right now and I sent you one earlier.

 

Those were some pretty poor offers if you ask me....

Those were some pretty poor offers if you ask me....

 

What he sent me wasn't much, either.

Well don't take them then. :lol: It's not like the guys I am asking for are due for huge years.

Once we submit a line-up, can we go back and change it as long as the game hasn't started?

  • Author
Once we submit a line-up, can we go back and change it as long as the game hasn't started?
yes
  • Author
I couldn't find where it was all at on the website?
I see you found it.
  • Author

This weeks NFL Schedule

All time CST

 

 

Thursday, Sep. 4

6:00 PM - Washington at NY Giants

 

Sunday, Sep. 7

12:00 PM - Tampa Bay at New Orleans

12:00 PM - St. Louis at Philadelphia

12:00 PM - NY Jets at Miami

12:00 PM - Kansas City at New England

12:00 PM - Houston at Pittsburgh

12:00 PM - Cincinnati at Baltimore

12:00 PM - Detroit at Atlanta

12:00 PM - Seattle at Buffalo

12:00 PM - Jacksonville at Tennessee

3:15 PM - Dallas at Cleveland

3:15 PM - Carolina at San Diego

3:15 PM - Arizona at San Francisco

7:15 PM - Chicago at Indianapolis

 

Monday, Sep. 8

6:00 PM - Minnesota at Green Bay

9:15 PM - Denver at Oakland

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.