Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok...both my QB's go down today. Someone offer me a trade quick, I'll probably accept any at this point. :(

 

Who is your team?

  • Author

Week 1 Sunday Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 82 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 55 - Rusty Ankles Win

 

Auxier RiverRats 78 Louisville Legends 36 - Final

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 67 Huggs Thuggs 54

 

Florence Fighters 85 Louisa Lumber 43

 

East End Evolution 47 Kalamazoo Wings 45

 

West Kentucky Rams 84 Richmond Outsiders 45

 

Shelby Cards 68 Southern KY SubVets 47 - Final

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 66 Fleming Hooligans ® 42

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 66 Mississippi Thrill ® 48

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 69 Indo Savages ® 64

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 81 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 57

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 64 Bardstown Butchers 42

 

Junction City Jailcats 70 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 63

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 55 Jungle Junkies 53 - Split Ends Win

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 68 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 55

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 73 BG Trash Talkers 57

  • Author
Who is your team?
Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 82 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 55 - Rusty Ankles Win

 

No surprise there. Turner was a good pick up...at least for week 1

Good week for the Florence Fighters so far...and I picked the right team in the Survivor Game.

Thanks for picking the Cardinals D for me, HT. :thumb:

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 82 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 55 - Rusty Ankles Win

 

No surprise there. Turner was a good pick up...at least for week 1

 

I probably would have won without Turner. I got 2 players left. :D

But I may win the number one spot on the waiver wire. :rolleyes:

 

 

I know it's probably on the site, but I'm at work and can't log in. How exactley does the waiver thing work here? I believe I read something last night that said you couldn't pick up FA's until 10:00. Is that Eastern time?

  • Author
I know it's probably on the site, but I'm at work and can't log in. How exactley does the waiver thing work here? I believe I read something last night that said you couldn't pick up FA's until 10:00. Is that Eastern time?
It's central time.
I'll be willing to give you JaMarcus Russell....

 

 

Make an offer if you like. I won't be able to see until around 9:30 tonight, working. Or you could PM me.

I probably would have won without Turner. I got 2 players left. :D

 

I have no doubt. I said you would win when I looked at the schedules. I'm opening the year 0-3, maybe 0-4. But then I'm storming back to make the playoffs.

I have no doubt. I said you would win when I looked at the schedules. I'm opening the year 0-3, maybe 0-4. But then I'm storming back to make the playoffs.

 

I recall a team starting 0-4 (might have been 0-3 but you get the point) and winning it all one year :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.