Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You ready to rumble, Rocket?

 

Bring it son:fight:

Sooooo, do i take Anderson coming off a concussion and playing against the Cowboys or Kitna against the Falcons?

Funny/cool Braylon Edwards Fantasy Football commercial:

 

Hey Fleming Hooligans!!

 

I'm going down this week. I'm terrible.

My team can't compete. Why am I even bothering to show up.

 

You're going to enjoy this week, and it will make me wonder why I'm even playing!!

 

I'm going down this week!!

I'm still new to this trash talking stuff.

  • Author

:laugh:

Sooooo, do i take Anderson coming off a concussion and playing against the Cowboys or Kitna against the Falcons?

 

I'd play Kitna at least during Week 1.

I'd play Kitna at least during Week 1.

That's what I'm leaning towards at the moment as well.

  • Author

It has just come to my attention that not all the things are showing up for some on the league MFL page.

 

If you are wanting to play the NFL Survivor, NFL Confidence and Fantasy Confidence Pools and they are not showing up at the bottom of your page you may need to add them by clicking the customize page link below your team name at the top right corner. Then add the NFL Survivor, NFL Confidence and Fantasy Confidence modules from the left to the right.

 

If that doesn’t work then PM me your password and I’ll look at it for you.

Is it too late to change a lineup now?

Is it too late to change a lineup now?

You can change any player whose team has not already started play. So basically if it's not a Giant or a Redskin that you are removing or trying to put in, you're good.

BTW, after seeing Jacobs' performance tonight, starting to wish that I had kept him. He's looked strong tonight and got cheated out of what should have been his TD when they were at the 1.

BTW, after seeing Jacobs' performance tonight, starting to wish that I had kept him. He's looked strong tonight and got cheated out of what should have been his TD when they were at the 1.

 

I was yelling at the TV. Eli is greedy. :lol:

Cooley hurt me....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.