Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Co 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Greenup Co. need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 172
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Musketeers may have found the right coaching combo to build a youth laden program back to the region's elite. They certainly have a talented spohomore class.

Coach Fraley will have them back in the top, the soph are very talented, the next three years at GCHS will be fun to watch, especially when the sophs are seniors

GC will be much improved and I believe Coach Fraley will have them going in the right direction. Year in year out GC should be a top 3 program in the 16th Region and with a talented sophomore class, the future looks like they could be moving back up to the top. I expect this team to take a few lumps here and there this season, but by the end of the year could be a team that plays spoiler for some team in the postseason. Good Luck to the Musketeers and their coaching staff.

Who do they have back as seniors this year? Are they any good?

Who do they have back as seniors this year? Are they any good?

 

 

They have four good starters returning and a very talented group of younger players that should compete for starting positions.

 

I believe that Baker is a Jr or Sr this year and could be a top ten player. With the talent Greenup has returning, anything less than 3rd-4th in the region should be considered a disappointment.

 

I am not picking them this high because of their coach, but in spite of.;)

 

This is a group of good kids and I hope you Muskies have a great year!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

They have four good starters returning and a very talented group of younger players that should compete for starting positions.

 

I believe that Baker is a Jr or Sr this year and could be a top ten player. With the talent Greenup has returning, anything less than 3rd-4th in the region should be considered a disappointment.

 

I am not picking them this high because of their coach, but in spite of.;)

 

This is a group of good kids and I hope you Muskies have a great year!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Right on Ducky:thumb:
They have four good starters returning and a very talented group of younger players that should compete for starting positions.

 

I believe that Baker is a Jr or Sr this year and could be a top ten player. With the talent Greenup has returning, anything less than 3rd-4th in the region should be considered a disappointment.

 

I am not picking them this high because of their coach, but in spite of.;)

 

This is a group of good kids and I hope you Muskies have a great year!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Baker is a senior and no way is he in the top 10

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

The new coach brings back the Coach Ward mentality of DEFENSE! I'm not sure about this year, but give him a chance and you'll see a resurgance in the program. Good programs do not stay down long.

Wow, you used "good program" and Greenup in the same post. When has that ever happened here? I wouldn't refer to them as that. As a matter of fact, the revolving door of coaches, not to mention the current Bath Co. coach and his lawsuit, the South Shore vs rest of the county issues. I'm sure that we could continue to add to this list. It will be a very tall order for any coach to restore Greenup to a "good program". I wish the new one luck overcoming the periferal obstacles.

They have four good starters returning and a very talented group of younger players that should compete for starting positions.

 

I believe that Baker is a Jr or Sr this year and could be a top ten player. With the talent Greenup has returning, anything less than 3rd-4th in the region should be considered a disappointment.

 

I am not picking them this high because of their coach, but in spite of.;)

 

This is a group of good kids and I hope you Muskies have a great year!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Duck I'm sure Coach Craft,sorry I mean Coach Fraley will do a fine job.:laugh:

Duck I'm sure Coach Craft,sorry I mean Coach Fraley will do a fine job.:laugh:

 

:laugh: :laugh:

You couldn't have said that any better!! Hahaha

:laugh: :laugh:

You couldn't have said that any better!! Hahaha

 

Don't be selfish guys, let us all in on the joke.

I believe that he may be making a reference to one of the GC players father, who I guess some people believe he may have had influence on who was chosen as the GC coach. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think that Coach Fraley is and was the best choice for the coaching position at GC.

Baker is a senior and no way is he in the top 10

 

I didn't mean to start the season. But, possibly by the end of the season.;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.