Everything posted by Mason
-
Who's the best winless team?
I think that they should've posted at least a 4 win season but with the loss to West, that makes 3 possible, like you said. I still look for them to make it to the district playoffs by defeating East, though.
-
Who's the best winless team?
Yeah, I heard of that, and their frosh lost on Monday vs. Greenup 20-6.
-
Who's the best winless team?
I'm sorry I misread the line where it said "It would have been an upset if they had beaten any team on their schedule". I thought it said it wouldn't have been an upset.
-
Who's the best winless team?
Speaking of Lewis, anybody hear about their frosh game tonight vs. Russell?
-
Who's the best winless team?
Thank you, IROC.
-
Top 10 Players in the State?
Is Mason Co. really that far down this yr. that they don't have a top 10 player? Or are they still really good, just balanced talent?
-
Lewis Co 2008/2009
Lewis #1. IMO:banana:
-
Russell 41 East Carter 0 (JV)
Yea I know that Lewis County plays every junior but 3 on their JV squad, followed by every Soph. and half the Freshman.:thumb:
-
Who's the best winless team?
I have to disagree. Those seniors from LC are concentrated on going out strong and winning 3 of their last 5 is a possibility. Fleming, East Carter, Bracken, and maybe even Greenup are all teams that Lewis can hang with, but will they do it? I guess we'll see. As it goes for the Fleming game, it's the Lions homecoming, they will be fired up and ready to play, and when I checked, Fleming just got beat up in the game vs. Powell, Lewis actually hung with them. Fleming will not name the score in this one.:ylsuper: But I will agree that they are not one of the best winnless teams, I just wanted to point out that they shouldn't be winnless.
-
Who's the best winless team?
Would it have been an upset if they beat Mason?:jump:
-
Who's the best winless team?
Lewis Co. could've beaten West Carter, Fairview, and Powell, but instead they're 0-5
-
Greenup County 19 Rowan County 18
How did Soph. Corey Lyle do running the ball for GC?
-
Rowan County @ Greenup County Predictions
Greenup Co. 28-14
-
Match the Nicknames
Heres a few more Greenup Co. Lewis Co. Bracken Co. East Carter West Jessamine Sheldon Clark Russell Barren Co Bourbon Co Paducah Tilghman
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
Well it sounds like both West's and Lewis's Offenses have the same story. Let;s hope for a great game at the Paul Westerfield Bowl
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
I'm not sure I know they never have, i suppose bordering counties and the fact that a freshman basketball player (Connor Osbourne) who was supposed to be the next big thing for Lewis Co. transferred to Mason in 7th grd. But that just added to the hatred. From what i understand, Mason has never liked Lewis either...
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
Yes, I'm not sure about the Comets but the last thing the Lions need is more injuries so hopefully it will be a clean game.
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
They work out of the Power I and I-Spread forms. Hardly go into the shotgun but when they do they go twins on both sides, usually splitting the HB out wide with the FB staying in to protect. With the Lions O-line they probably need more than that. Anyways, what about the Comets? What about their O?
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
I don't know, but they may have. So what are your thoughts on the game Big Slick?
-
Lewis Co 2008/2009
Lewis Co. will be tough to beat in the 63rd. Witten will have a great year and with that new 6'6" big guy down low no one but Greenup with Williams down low will be able to compete with the Lions rebounding.
-
Trinity/Cincy St. Xavier - Who wins?
Trinity by 3, 24-21!
-
Rowan County/Greenup County Predictions
Rowan Co. by 14
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
Are you kidding me? The only team that Lewis hates more than West is Mason, and seeing that itll most likely be a while before they can challenge mason again they better concentrate on West. Yes I've seen McGlone play and he is exceptional at RB, and yes he is very big for a freshman, but does he really have the speed to compete at the varsity level?
-
West Carter/Lewis Co. predictions
I'll say Lewis 20-13 if West is having to rely on frosh talent so much then they may be in for a surprise against a Lewis team that is focusing on defeating one of their biggest rivals watch for senior RB Frankie Witten to have a good game. One key note: Senior QB Andy Downing is questionable with a right hand injury which would leave the quarterbacking job to versatile junior Caleb Enix.
-
Mason Co 69 Lewis Co 0
They weren't out until 3mins. to go in the in the game.