Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Match the Nicknames

Featured Replies

Here are a list of 10 schools. Please list the "nicknames" beside them. Once these 10 are answered, someone can list 10 more, until we get all the Football schools listed.

 

Apollo -

Christian County -

East Jessamine -

Fleming County -

Graves County -

Grayson County -

Jeffersontown -

Paul Dunbar -

Phelps -

Woodford County -

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apollo - Eagles

Christian County - Colonels

East Jessamine - Jaguars

Fleming County - Panthers

Graves County - Eagles

Grayson County - Cougars

Jeffersontown - Chargers

Paul Dunbar - Bulldogs

Phelps - Hornets

Woodford County - Yellowjackets

 

 

I'm not 100% on a couple of them, are they right? :lol:

I'll go ahead and do the honor of listing 10 more I suppose. Match the nicknames to these 10 teams.

 

 

Beechwood -

Boyle County -

Dixie Heights -

Fort Campbell -

John Hardin -

Nelson County -

Pleasure Ridge Park -

Seneca -

Taylor County-

Western Hills -

I'll go ahead and do the honor of listing 10 more I suppose. Match the nicknames to these 10 teams.

 

 

Beechwood -

Boyle County -

Dixie Heights -

Fort Campbell -

John Hardin -

Nelson County -

Pleasure Ridge Park -

Seneca -

Taylor County-

Western Hills -

 

Beechwood TIGERS

Boyle County REBELS

Dixie Heights COLONELS

Fort Campbell FALCONS

John Hardin BULLDOGS

Nelson County CARDINALS

Pleasure Ridge Park PANTHERS

Seneca REDHAWKS (used to be Redskins)

Taylor County CARDINALS

Western Hills WOLVERINES

Beechwood TIGERS

Boyle County REBELS

Dixie Heights COLONELS

Fort Campbell FALCONS

John Hardin BULLDOGS

Nelson County CARDINALS

Pleasure Ridge Park PANTHERS

Seneca REDHAWKS (used to be Redskins)

Taylor County CARDINALS

Western Hills WOLVERINES

 

Good job! :thumb:

Thus far these teams have been knocked out: Apollo, Beechwood, Boyle County, Christian County, Dixie Heights, East Jessamine, Fleming County, Fort Campbell, Graves County, Grayson County, Jeffersontown, John Hardin, Nelson County, Paul Dunbar, Phelps, Pleasure Ridge Park, Seneca, Taylor County, Western Hills and Woodford County!

 

 

Here is more. Match the nicknames for these 10 teams!

 

 

Adair County -

Bath County -

Clay County -

Elizabethtown -

Glasgow -

Iroquois -

Jackson County -

Middlesboro -

Ohio County -

Shelby County -

Adair County - Indians

Bath County -Wildcats

Clay County -Tigers

Elizabethtown -Tigers

Glasgow -Scotties

Iroquois -Raiders

Jackson County -Generals

Middlesboro -Yellow Jackets

Ohio County -Eagles

Shelby County - Rockets

Here are some of my favs:

Nicholas Co.-

Caldwell Co.-

Harrison Co.-

Paris-

Somerset-

Mercer Co.-

Rowan Co.-

duPont Manual-

Nicholas Co.-Bluejackets

Caldwell Co.-Tigers

Harrison Co.-Thoroughbreds

Paris-Geryhounds

Somerset-Briar Jumpers

Mercer Co.-Titans used to be the Scotties

Rowan Co.-Vikings

duPont Manuel- Crimsons

Nicholas Co.-Bluejackets

Caldwell Co.-Tigers

Harrison Co.-Thoroughbreds

Paris-Geryhounds

Somerset-Briar Jumpers

Mercer Co.-Titans used to be the Scotties

Rowan Co.-Vikings

duPont Manuel- Crimsons

 

I believe that Harrison Co. is T-H-O-R-O-B-R-E-D-S. (I think) This was pointed out to me from an NCC Thoroughbred!

 

Perhaps, someone can verify this!

Nicholas Co.-Bluejackets

Caldwell Co.-Tigers

Harrison Co.-Thoroughbreds

Paris-Geryhounds I think you meant Greyhounds. :D

Somerset-Briar Jumpers

Mercer Co.-Titans used to be the Scotties

Rowan Co.-Vikings

duPont Manuel- Crimsons

 

WRONG!

It's the Thorobreds! :D

They are one of two teams in the state that spell their nicknames wrong. Can you name the other???

I believe that Harrison Co. is T-H-O-R-O-B-R-E-D-S. (I think) This was pointed out to me from an NCC Thoroughbred!

 

Perhaps, someone can verify this!

 

I could be wrong I believe you are correct Thorobreds is the correct way I am sorry if I offended anybody:thumb:

^^^no harm done to the NCC following. I cant speak for the Harrison crowd though!!:irked:

Heres a few more

 

Greenup Co.

Lewis Co.

Bracken Co.

East Carter

West Jessamine

Sheldon Clark

Russell

Barren Co

Bourbon Co

Paducah Tilghman

Edited by Mason
spelling error

Heres a few more

 

Greenup Co.

Lewis Co.

Bracken Co.

East Carter

West Jessamine

Sheldon Clark

Russell

Barren Co

Bourbon Co

Paducah Tilghman

 

 

Greenup County Musketeers

Lewis County Lions

Bracken County Polar Bears

East Carter Raiders

West Jessamine Colts

Sheldon Clark Cardinals

Russell Red Devils

Bourbon County Colonels

Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.