Top 10 Players in the State?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make a pretty big list and then decrease it later on in the thread.

Jon Hood

Richie Phares

Jacob Jenkins

Vee Sanford

Chad Jackson

Ricardo Johnson

Josh Whitaker

CJ Penny

Gelawn Guyn

Elijah Pittman

Aaron Cosby

Dakota Euton

Tony Kimbro

Ethan Faulkner

Robbie Stenzel

Vinny Zollo

Russ Middleton

Aaron Watts

Jonathan Ferguson

Darren Ballou

Andy Donovan

Shaquille Wilson

Tate Cox

Wesley Cox

Thomas Jackson

Ian Chiles

Garrison Collins

Cody Miller

Josh Crawford

Nick Hudson

Montel Morones

Marcellus Barksdale (maybe the best name in the state)

Dion Johnson

These are all great players that I have seen. I know I am missing some great players. I hear Warren Central has some very good younger guys. But these are all players I have seen at 1 time or another.

Of the players I have seen:

Richie Phares

Jon Hood

Vee Sanford

Ricardo Johnson

Elijiah Pittman

Chad Jackson

Jonathan Ferguson

Josh Whitaker

Gelawn Guyn

Dakota Euton

Pretty good list, but I would not have Whitaker in the top 10 yet. He is a fine player, but there are other guards out there in the same category: the Faulkners, Thomas Jackson, Popp, Wesley Cox, Justice, Cosby, Gabbard, and Tate Cox are also in the same category. Maybe put Jenkins in the top 10 instead? Your list doesn't seem to have anybody from Louisville.

Pretty good list, but I would not have Whitaker in the top 10 yet. He is a fine player, but there are other guards out there in the same category: the Faulkners, Thomas Jackson, Popp, Wesley Cox, Justice, Cosby, Gabbard, and Tate Cox are also in the same category. Maybe put Jenkins in the top 10 instead? Your list doesn't seem to have anybody from Louisville.

The ommission of Louisville players is okay. Jenkins and Cosby both have multiple offers and both have offers from a BCS high major programs.

Ive not seen many Louisville players play. My list was based only on players Ive seen. I hope to see more of the top players play this year, if I'm lucky, they'll come to Lexington.