Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TooMuchPride

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TooMuchPride

  1. Well it looks like Copley hasnt found the style of ball he should be playing yet. Knowing that Greenup has only scored 1 touchdown in 2 games. :sssh: But hey what do I know??? :lol:
  2. :laugh: OK good one but it doesn't look like GC has figured that out yet. And we'll see if they have by the time Carter gets out there.
  3. Once again he cant do what he does best if the line dont do what theyre suppose to do best. AND THAT'S BLOCK
  4. Alot of kids left when Lutz did. Now they're all coming back again and YES, ITS ALL BECAUSE OF LUTZ but can you blame em? Kids wanna win football games and thats what Lutz does
  5. And BTW GC has lost 2 games and I already hear people in the stands bad mouthing the coach and the staff. Those people are never satisfied. END OF DISCUSSION
  6. I wish only the best for GC and I'm not trying to bring up past issues but doesnt it seem like every time a new coach comes along the same thing gets said. Sorry but Greenup county has been that way ever since '78 and I really dont see it changing but trust me I hope the best comes out of it. And also hope they dont put Carter on the OL like they did Mahan. Who was one of (if not THE best) QB in the area at the time he transfered.
  7. And I could go on and on about Greenup county and the politics it is ran by but that deserves a completely different thread. But why do you think all the Greenup players end up at different schools in the area? It's obvious no one wants to be in the line of the Greenup/South Shore fire!!
  8. Will there be any race issues?? I mean anyone whos anyone knows he deserves a starting spot just because of his athletic ability and also due to Greenup's lack of athletes. I believe he rushed for over 200 yards 3 or more times last year and has started ever since his sophomore year at a bigger and better school. But for some reason I feel like Greenup will do the same thing to him that they did to Darrell Mahan. The school is ran by politics and everyone knows it. But i hope for the best for him and Greenup county.
  9. I'll be right there to see it though :popcorn:
  10. He lifted with me most of the summer. He's a solid 5'8 180
  11. Linthicum should be out on the field for sure but i wouldnt want to be out there blocking all the time either so I really cant blame him for not playing. He's a fine athlete and would be a target for Reid kid if Greenup would throw the ball.
  12. It all starts with the guys up front. If Greenup cant get that together Rashard wont be a factor.
  13. Does anyone c Carter on the sidelines???
  14. Huh? What happened? He played last week!!
  15. So when will he be able to play on the offensive side of the ball then?
  16. Where? He wasnt playing qb. And if he played anywhere else why not QB?
  17. Is Rister coming back this week?
  18. Once again. Wrong info. Thanks spin
  19. :lol: I'll consider. I forgot the Greenup/Russell game will b over by Raceland/Ashland's Half.
  20. LOL. Im gonna pass on the boring 3 yard and a cloud of dust style of football and go watch (correct me if im wrong) the Raceland/Ashland game AT PUTNAM. I took the wrong information and got the blues from the old ram faithful.
  21. #10, you are so right. Belfry, Johnson central and the rest can run that offense because they have MEN on the front line. Big cornfed boys with experience. Greenup county hasn't had that for some time now. So sorry Coupon but I dont see this offense working to Greenup's advantage this year. And they really dont have the athletes to throw the ball either so i'll just have to say it'll be another long season for the muskies.
  22. 27-6 Russell. Haven't heard much from "Coup" since Friday. I'd like to know his prediction.
  23. Im gonna take Ashland in this one 34-27. Does anyone know when Rister is coming back? Im Anxious to watch him since people are saying he's better than the Farley kid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.