Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Far....

Featured Replies

All I said was do you want to wager something?

 

Yeah...An 'I told ya so.." :lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weak...

 

Just like six people pouncing on a prediction they didn't like...:lol:

Just like six people pouncing on a prediction they didn't like...:lol:

 

I wasn't saying you are wrong like they were, just put your avatar where you typing is. :lol:

Just like six people pouncing on a prediction they didn't like...:lol:

 

And one person running away from it.

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

We're talking about UK, not Louisville.

Knock off the petty comments and get back to the thread or this one will be shutdown.

We're talking about UK, not Louisville.

 

:laugh:

They may win their first round game depending on the matchup, but no way they make it past the first weekend of the tourney.

My bad... I didn't know this thread was for predictions from UK fans only. My apologies....

 

Good one! Just like the UK fans who just couldn't 'grasp that it was a push' between the football Cards and Cats RBs this season? ;) You know it cuts both ways! :D

 

BTW, I think UK gets and 8 or 9 seed, then advances to the 2nd round of the tourney but bows out there. A sweet 16 appearance would be a very good step for Gillispie, but not sure it is in the cards this year.

I'm pretty much 100% positive they'll make it to the Big Dance. They lose in the SEC Semi's. I'll say they get knocked off in the 2nd Round of the Big Dance.

NIT Final 4...

 

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I feel confortable predicting them to make it to the round of 32 right now. Obviously there is a lot of question marks. But if Patterson and Meeks come back 100% I feel good about it. I believe Liggins and Galloway will be able to run the point affectively enough and our interior play will be much improved overall IMO. We still have some question marks, one being perimeter shooting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.