Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Far....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEC championship game

Way too early to tell that. I would like to see at least some exhibition games and some regular season games before I make that assesment.

Will UK make it in March?

 

:lol: Someone is ready for basketball season....I am right there with you buddy! Enough with this football crap!

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

Wager?

Sounds like a good avatar bet to me.

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

I want in on this as well....

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

:sleep:

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

Typical. :sleep:

They'll lose in the SEC tourney, and if they make the tournament, they'll bow out in the first round.

 

Ill bet on that one also. I am gonna go with sweet 16 and make it to the championship game in the SEC tourney.

SEC tourney champs and make it to the elite eight.

Wager?

 

Sounds like a good avatar bet to me.

 

I want in on this as well....

 

:sleep:

 

Typical. :sleep:

 

Ill bet on that one also. I am gonna go with sweet 16 and make it to the championship game in the SEC tourney.

 

My bad... I didn't know this thread was for predictions from UK fans only. My apologies....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.