Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Just as they did in 2007, these two programs will face off in week one of the regular season. The game will be at Highlands. Ryle is Class 6A and Highlands is Class 5A. Last year, HHS won the game in convincing fashion, beating the Raiders 49-21. How will the 'Birds handle the recent loss of star running back Josh Conner?

 

I say that this game is close for the first half or so, with HHS winning by 2-3 touchdowns in the end.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say the Birds win by at least 4 scores...They won't be to happy with what happened down in Louisville last night...The Raiders will feel the brunt of the Birds frustration..:madman::madman:

I say the Birds win by at least 4 scores...They won't be to happy with what happened down in Louisville last night...The Raiders will feel the brunt of the Birds frustration..:madman::madman:
I honestly I think the loss of Josh will fire this team up. They will win this one for Josh, Birds by 28. Josh , We will miss you, get well soon

Tough environment for a SOPH qb to come into. I think the young man is going to be a really, really good football player. I just think this is a tough challenge for a first varsity start. Ryle doesnt appear to be exceptionally big nor fast.

 

With Conner, its over at half. Without him, I'll say its a 25 pt game.

I'll take Highlands by a lot. At least four scores.

Tough environment for a SOPH qb to come into. I think the young man is going to be a really, really good football player. I just think this is a tough challenge for a first varsity start. Ryle doesnt appear to be exceptionally big nor fast.

 

With Conner, its over at half. Without him, I'll say its a 25 pt game.

 

I believe that last year ,as a freshman, Ryles QB played JV QB. The Highlands / Ryle JV game was played at Highlands last year.

I believe that last year ,as a freshman, Ryles QB played JV QB. The Highlands / Ryle JV game was played at Highlands last year.

 

Having been to HHS more than a few times for a frosh and/or JV game, I'm 100% confident that you are not comparing the atmosphere between those Monday or Thursday games to an opening night in Ft Thomas. Unless HHS played Collinsworth , Roller, and friends in that game.....

To the HHS fans - what time would one want to get up to the field in order not to have to park 3 miles from the school?

Having been to HHS more than a few times for a frosh and/or JV game, I'm 100% confident that you are not comparing the atmosphere between those Monday or Thursday games to an opening night in Ft Thomas. Unless HHS played Collinsworth , Roller, and friends in that game.....

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Of course not, but as a freshman he did have to play against Soph. and Juniors which is nice experience for a freshman QB.

To the HHS fans - what time would one want to get up to the field in order not to have to park 3 miles from the school?

 

6pm you can prob find a spot up near the 915 Bar and Grill on the North Side. Gives you plenty of time for warmups and hot dogs.

Highlands 35-6.

Id say Highlands by alot. Losing Conner is defiantly a big loss, but they have backs to fill that position, and shouldnt have any trouble against Ryle. Will it be Crawford? or Head? at Running Back till Conner gets back?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.