Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Eva Longoria

Featured Replies

You should see Tony Parker without HIS makeup.

"You thought I was a "Desperate Housewife" before."

"Boy that S3 wasn't kidding, what a weekend. If only he was rich, oh well".

 

:D

"Boy that S3 wasn't kidding, what a weekend. If only he was rich, oh well".

 

:D

 

Baseballguy...did I leave my make-up bag at your place?:D

 

I'm now looking for my "waders"....

I'm now looking for my "waders"....

 

:lol::lol::thumb:

This is the woman I used to think was the hottest girl on the planet?!?

Isn't it odd the difference in a woman leaving a bar at 2:00 AM versus the same woman the next morning leaving the house at 8:30?

I wouldn't even recognize her by this picture.

After attending President Bush's wedding and being hospitalized after eating ecoli tainted salsa at the reception, Eva Longaria is sent home from Cedar Sinai Medical Center.

"Have they linked me to John Edwards yet, he has much more and better make up than I ever did? Lets see now, I know that gardner from the DHW show is still here somewhere."

Got any biscuits and french fried pertaters in there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.