Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Eva Longoria

Featured Replies

" I am a desperate housewife , for real! And everyone thought it was just an act! !:D

Looks like she and Larry King get their hair done by the same stylist.

"Maybe no one will notice it's me if I don't wear my disguise...I mean make up".

"Pineapple Express"...... Don't Leave Home Without It!!!!!

Eva preparing for her role as one of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz remake.

I preperation for her upcoming Celebrity Death Match with Don King, Eva is seen leaving Waffle House.

"Pineapple Express"...... Don't Leave Home Without It!!!!!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

On a sidenote, I've never thought that she was "all that." Cute, yes. Sexy? Not built like a teenage she's not. I'm on the side that says women should be built like women. She's built like a teenager who hasn't fully developed.

Man ... What a girl's gotta do to grace the cover of the Enquirer this week.

Next week on "COPS" our special celebrity edition starring Eva Longoria

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.