Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Lofton signs 1-year deal to play Pro ball in Turkey.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No love is right. How can you not have them #1 when they just won the Olympics?!?

 

Something is wrong there....

 

That's what I was wondering and they were heads above the competition, as well.

Sheray Thomas actually AVERAGING 16 points a game? You have got to be kidding me!

 

I don't know if he scored 16 points in this senior season. All of a sudden, he has exploded.

If an NBA team ends up getting Lofton, I think it will be a huge steal and many teams will be upset they passed on him. IMO

If an NBA team ends up getting Lofton, I think it will be a huge steal and many teams will be upset they passed on him. IMO

 

Maybe, maybe not. The NBA is a different league, Loftons shooting ability allows for him to shine in European leagues.

Maybe, maybe not. The NBA is a different league, Loftons shooting ability allows for him to shine in European leagues.

 

Yes I agree, but if he was to get on a team where he could be used as a spot up shooter he could shine. If he got onto one of the better teams where he didn't have to create his own shot and could feed off others drives I think he could be very succesful.

His 23/game is 4th in the league. I think he's just starting to heat up.

Way to go C-Lo, hopefully we'll be seeing you in the NBA in the near future.

Glad to see Chris get an opportunity

This may be way off base, but I heard from somewhere that on some of these teams, there are monetary incentives for being high scorer in the game. Anyone know if this is true?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.