July 23, 200818 yr Great for Chris. I hope he makes a ton of tax free $$$ and has a great time seeing the world. Congrats. Not to bring politics in, but the USA is the only country in the world that taxes our own citizen's foreign companies. Aren't we brilliant?
July 23, 200818 yr I'm glad he's getting the chance to earn an income while doing something he loves, but It's still hard to swallow that the POY in the SEC ends up overseas. Maybe he will polish his game and end up in the NBA.
July 28, 200818 yr Is this by any chance the same team Neltner signed with or will Lofton and Neltner being playing against one another? Either way, interesting that two Kentucky grown boys, both who had great college careers in Tennessee, will now be seeing some pro time against(with?) one another in Turkey.
July 28, 200818 yr Congrats to Lofton, a person I played with and were friends with for congrats to C Lo.
October 22, 200817 yr In his first game Lofton scored 18 points. That was 2nd on the team. http://www.tblstat.net/pd.asp?p=1473
October 22, 200817 yr Were the terms of this deal announced? I have been looking for it. In my quest to find it, I discovered the FIBA World Basketball "rankings". Safe to say the United States is getting no love: http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/even/rank/rankMen.asp
October 22, 200817 yr This is the most unbelievable thing I've found so far: http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp?Cntry=SUI&PlayerID=60369
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.