Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrass State Games

Featured Replies

I am going to the 5K race Saturday morning. Subway's Jarred will be there.

My daughter's softball team played in the U14 fastpitch tournament this past weekend.

  • Author

I believe I heard around 130 some teams in softball from youngsters to us old geezers, started last weekend and will this weekend and next for church and co-ed.

I believe I heard around 130 some teams in softball from youngsters to us old geezers, started last weekend and will this weekend and next for church and co-ed.

 

They had a bunch last weekend on the girls side from U8 thru U16. Nice facility at Cardinal Run for the girls games.

I just found out last night that I will be playing in the softball tourney this weekend. I'm not sure which class we're in, but I'm looking forward to it :thumb:

My 10 year old niece's soccer team won the gold. Her team is from Greenup Co..

My daughter's team brought home the gold playing in U-10 girls open and going 4-0. The team was all from Ft. Thomas, except for one girl from Alexandria.

 

My son's team brought home the gold plaing in U-12 boys rec and also going 4-0. This team was a St. Thomas school team made up primarily of boys who will go to NCC or Highlands.

 

It was a really fun weekend for our family with our kids going 8-0. Although I am sure our kids will both play sports at higher levels someday, I can't imagine it being any more fun than this past weekend. Running field to field watching both kids play, eating out and sharing great times with other parents, and just enjoying one another. Winning was just icing on the cake.

My daughter's team brought home the gold playing in U-10 girls open and going 4-0. The team was all from Ft. Thomas, except for one girl from Alexandria.

 

My son's team brought home the gold plaing in U-12 boys rec and also going 4-0. This team was a St. Thomas school team made up primarily of boys who will go to NCC or Highlands.

 

It was a really fun weekend for our family with our kids going 8-0. Although I am sure our kids will both play sports at higher levels someday, I can't imagine it being any more fun than this past weekend. Running field to field watching both kids play, eating out and sharing great times with other parents, and just enjoying one another. Winning was just icing on the cake.

 

 

I assume you're talking about soccer. What division did your daugther's team? My niece's team was the recreational division and they went 4-0, and took the Gold.

My softball team played in the Mens Class D tounry and went 1-2. First time I ever played in the bluegrass games and I enjoyed it. Anyone know who won class D

My softball team played in the Mens Class D tounry and went 1-2. First time I ever played in the bluegrass games and I enjoyed it. Anyone know who won class D

 

 

You should be able to check on the Bluegrass Games website @ www.bgsg.org

Ft. Thomas LadyHawks bring home the gold in U-14 Rec. They allowed only one goal in the tournament. Great job girls!

Me and my oldest son refereed soccer a few years ago at Masterson Station and all three of my kids have played soccer and won medals in them . Always a great time but when we refereed we were worn out when the weekend was over .

I assume you're talking about soccer. What division did your daugther's team? My niece's team was the recreational division and they went 4-0, and took the Gold.

 

Yes, soccer.

 

My daughter's team played in the open division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.