Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Hamilton

Featured Replies

  • Author
So you are saying he still does Meth and Coke, and is a real piece of crap?

 

 

 

I agree thought, the Red-Kool-Aid is a little thick on here...............

 

When did I ever say he still is a crack head?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did I ever say he still is a crack head?

You actually never said what you were talking about.

You clearly just dislike the guy UKMF. I'm not big on "let's like him because he did drugs and doesn't anymore" but the guy is similar to Sean Casey in how everyone loves him.

  • Author
You clearly just dislike the guy UKMF. I'm not big on "let's like him because he did drugs and doesn't anymore" but the guy is similar to Sean Casey in how everyone loves him.

 

I do dislike him more than probably anyone else in baseball actually. I have reasons though. He's not even close to being as well liked as Casey though.

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

 

Were they around him before or after his drug addiction?

  • Author
Were they around him before or after his drug addiction?

 

After, this past year when he played for the Reds...

After, this past year when he played for the Reds...

 

Well, what did he do?

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

 

It is.

Will Odell get the same second chance if he cleans up?

Did Josh take your parking spot or the other person girlfriend or something

I hope the Reds GM feels stupid for getting rid of him.

I'd do the trade again right now in a nanosecond...

I am glad for Josh Hamilton and his story is great, but I feel why should he be rewarded for being a leech on society for 4 years and coming back while players who aviod and just don't get into drugs amoung other things aren't. I understand it's a great story, but he shouldn't be given any special treatment. I am sure he is a good guy now also, just to clear up the fact that I am not bashing him as a Red's fan.

I hope the Reds GM feels stupid for getting rid of him.

 

Why, Edison Volquez is having as good a year as a pitcher as Hamilton is a hitter. He could have another 2 wins right now and have 14 at the all-star break, ERA at 2.25 and close to the league lead in K's, it was a win win trade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.