Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Hamilton

Featured Replies

So instead, he became a drug addict for a few years. Great guy...

 

I'm not judging him as a person. I really am not in the position to do that. Are you?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not judging him as a person. I really am not in the position to do that. Are you?

 

Of course not. Doesn't mean I'm not going to say that just because he stopped doing crack he's a good guy.

 

I'm sure you never judged Clemens or Bonds, right?

 

If the guy wasn't blessed with unnatural ability from the Lord, he would be an addict in prison somewhere...

The last paragraph is the best in that article IMO. I am scared for him once he doesn't have baseball.

Of course not. Doesn't mean I'm not going to say that just because he stopped doing crack he's a good guy.

 

I'm sure you never judged Clemens or Bonds, right?

 

If the guy wasn't blessed with unnatural ability from the Lord, he would be an addict in prison somewhere...

 

I may have commented on what Bonds and Clemons did. I am guilty of it with Henry and Thurman, more because of what they did impacted a team that I am a fan of. Your last sentence is the true crux of his story. There are addicts in prison that have wasted god given talents, maybe on a par to his. So why hate the guy for not being one of those casualties?

The last paragraph is the best in that article IMO. I am scared for him once he doesn't have baseball.

 

Why are you scared for him?

Why are you scared for him?

 

That he will relapse.

I may have commented on what Bonds and Clemons did. I am guilty of it with Henry and Thurman, more because of what they did impacted a team that I am a fan of. Your last sentence is the true crux of his story. There are addicts in prison that have wasted god given talents, maybe on a par to his. So why hate the guy for not being one of those casualties?

 

I don't hate the guy at all. I think he's a great player. I think it's great that he overcame it. End of story. It doesn't go into the realm of him being a hero though. Great for him for what he did, but I won't throw him into the same category of Lance Armstrong, Jon Lester, etc...

 

All the hardships in his life were brought by one person: himself.

I don't hate the guy at all. I think he's a great player. I think it's great that he overcame it. End of story. It doesn't go into the realm of him being a hero though. Great for him for what he did, but I won't throw him into the same category of Lance Armstrong, Jon Lester, etc...

 

All the hardships in his life were brought by one person: himself.

 

Nothing untrue about any of that.

BTW- Love the avatar:thumb:

Nothing untrue about any of that.

BTW- Love the avatar:thumb:

 

Thanks. I'm starting to get the itch for Bengal time. Got my homer glasses on, and waiting for a playoff season...:D

 

And of course, the girl isn't too bad looking...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.