Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Hamilton

Featured Replies

Race has nothing to do with it....And no, if Hamilton got busted again, people on here would be saying how they felt sorry for him.

 

Doubt it

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So are you claiming to know the "real" Josh Hamilton?

 

Personally, no, but I have plenty of stories from someone who does that tells me all I need to know.

Personally, no, but I have plenty of stories from someone who does that tells me all I need to know.

 

Hearsay

I thought him bringing his brother's American Legion coach to pitch to him last night was pretty cool. Hard to knock the guy right now.

  • Author
Hearsay

 

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

I thought him bringing his brother's American Legion coach to pitch to him last night was pretty cool. Hard to knock the guy right now.

 

But my friend's cousin's brothers 3rd uncle twice removed said he's not that great of a guy and I can't make a conclusion on my accord so I just don't get how anyone can like him....

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

 

:rolleyes: Right

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

 

Is this how I sound when I'm blasting Dunn?:lol:

  • Author
But my friend's cousin's brothers 3rd uncle twice removed said he's not that great of a guy and I can't make a conclusion on my accord so I just don't get how anyone can like him....

 

:lol: :lol: You really don't know what you're talking about...

  • Author
Is this how I sound when I'm blasting Dunn?:lol:

 

:lol: Okay fine, I'm done with it. I just get sick of seeing people make him out to be something that he's not, and I'm not talking at all about his abilities as a player.

 

Rocket, if you want to know who my connection is, PM me....

That's pretty pathetic then. It's sickening to see people on here talk about how wonderful of a person Hamilton is and what an ispiration he is, when they have no idea the type of person he really is.

Please tell me you post with your eyes open on here. How many times have you seen Bengals players defended on here? Odell Thurman. Chris Henry. Only after their third or fourth violation did Bengals fans on here sour. Go back and read the thread about Odell getting released and count the people taking his side. That's what's pathetic.

 

It's interesting there were no Hamilton-bashers until he went to Texas. Just as there weren't many Kearns-bashers until he went to Washington. The Red Kool-aid can be some powerful stuff on here.

I don't think you can compare Hamilton's story to Irvins. Hamilton just about threw everything away. He didn't play baseball for 4 years. Comes back and within 2 years he is in the running for the triple crown. Hamilton has beat down alot of demons and seems to be on the right track. But it's not just what he has overcome but also what he has done since coming back and what he seems to be on track to becoming. Whether or not he falls again who knows but right now there is not a better story in sports. He may be the biggest jerk on the planet but so far there is no indication that is true. BTW, I am no reds fan but right now I am a huge Josh Hamilton fan.

It's not hearsay, when it's someone who was around him quite a bit....You can defend him all you want, but you're only fooling yourself.

 

 

So you are saying he still does Meth and Coke, and is a real piece of crap?

 

 

 

I agree thought, the Red-Kool-Aid is a little thick on here...............

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.