Adam Dunn?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He would probably be a topic of good discussion on here. :D

:laugh::thumb: I am about to do the J. Kerry flip flop on him, earlier I was ready to trade him although not as willing as some. Now I am more of an "lets keep him guy". So if someone wants to blast me for that then have at it, I'm guilty :lol:.

I still believe that if he catches a fly ball or makes the right play in the outfield it is by mistake though :eek:

I am and always will be a Red's fan but compare his HR's to his SO's and is he really worth keeping ? As of last night his 26 homers are overshadowed by his 98 strikeouts. Almost 4-1 odds that he is going to leave you hanging. Griffey would be better as a pinch hitter somewhere. Him moving to right field has been a great health move. These two might bring in some great trade offers as a package deal. Or maybe not.

I am and always will be a Red's fan but compare his HR's to his SO's and is he really worth keeping ? As of last night his 26 homers are overshadowed by his 98 strikeouts. Almost 4-1 odds that he is going to leave you hanging. Griffey would be better as a pinch hitter somewhere. Him moving to right field has been a great health move. These two might bring in some great trade offers as a package deal. Or maybe not.

So 100 RBI's and consistently around 160 runs produced per year is somehow not 160 because of his strikeouts.

Would you feel better if he produced 160 runs per year and flew out 98 times?

HOLD ON!!!

I didn't say produce anymore runs, said would a different version of making an out make you feel better and him producing 160 runs per year. Which I believe is a pretty good number and would put him in the top tier in the NL.

Alright I see.

I just don't understand. If he is so great then why is Jockety going to trade him?