Adam Dunn?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the significance in that. So the Reds don't have anyone on their bench that can replace Dunn's numbers....They don't have anyone on their bench that can replace Votto's numbers either...It's pointless as far as I'm concerned.

Here's the stat I believe in W and Ls. Dunn nuts don't seem to put a high priority on that one. VORP??:lol:

Here's the stat I believe in W and Ls. Dunn nuts don't seem to put a high priority on that one. VORP??:lol:

Don't laugh at just because you don't understand what it means. Show me how Dunn is responsible for W's and L's? That would be the blame of the pitching staff the last 5 years.

^ I don't get how in every Dunn argument you place wins and losses on him. It's not his fault he had terrible management and one of the worst bullpens and starting rotation for the last 5 years.

He has been PART of the problem. All I know is they haven't won in going on a decade. I don't care about VORPs or any other stats you want to put out there. I want this team to WIN. And I truly believe his massive disappearing acts hurt this team. Pretty simple. If Mr. Dunn can help produce a playoff season, then I'm all for it. If it's someone else then I'm for that. I remember this team playing in October, believe me it is much more fun than watcing the Dunner jack one into the river in May.